• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eternal Life

King Phenomenon

The sky darkened, the earth quaked and the dead rose when Jesus died. He sounds a little bit different from other people. He's ok in my book.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Which form of spirit are you inferring to in gases that owned eternal presence, as its own life?

Relative as relativity in the sciences?

Humans know that no human lives eternally as a human bio life. Bio information in a held fixed radiation constant die as a healthy life. Humans in a fixed held extra machine caused radiation constant die from early age death....waiting for the rest of life to be sacrificed by scientific mentality....as EQUALS answer.

Remove the GOD that supports all life existing. EQUALS want to open a channel, hold a channel against natural spatial removal, coldest body empty space and claim you will fight the Holy Mother of God cold empty space with irradiated space.

Yet when you remove mass, it opens irradiated space, cold empty space sucks upon the heat and removes it. Mother of space wins against occult liar on Earth.

Why God O the Earth still exists in self form...but bio life removed off Earth by science multi times historically.

Science, relative science advice, gases originally came out of a volcanic lava mass....gases by mass he says are spatial constant. But only by mass.

So he proves he tried to calculate that spirit mass of a gas...by BREAD TH.

As TH O TH O TH numbers in the wilderness...from spatial expansion opening of space by removal of MASS.

Why he keeps claiming I want to know God higher mass for he believes if he removes God the stone as higher mass the gases should all burn out in heaven just leaving a heated radiating space...for his answer for science is MOTHER ABOMINATION....to continue it.

HOLY MOTHER = HOLY MOTHER
MOTHER ABOMINATION = MOTHER ABOMINATION.

Said he was studying the history of volcanic gas release CH evaluation, volcanoes in modern day life only release their gases into a pre owned atmospheric body. Which is a different reactive cause, than just releasing volcanic gases into space originally.

So says meteors/comets and asteroids put back the CH gases spatially for they are a lesser body than God the stone, by moving on lines, by not being held by gravity or GOD LAWS, by not owning a O circuit or cycle around the Sun.

_____________line information, direct hits on Earth history.

So says gases from out of space are CH, the CHRIST constant for SCIENCE ONLY....for he is only doing and applying sciences for his machines, he is not and never did invent life by his human male formulas only said by a human whilst being human his own self.

One of his coercive Satanic reasonings in science.

Thoughts, out of space is an infinite and power body of holding lots and lots of Sun stones....why he owns and uses a title on this forum Sun stone.

Science is a relative liar, claiming the eternal infinite for science was the wandering star gas spatial replacement in science. For his discussions are just science for machines no matter what form of discussion he infers to or wants to relate.

King Phenomenon

IMG_0230.JPG

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father in AI also said, that when a human first owns an original natural life, first then everything about that life and all of its natural relationships exist first.

What science does not include rationally to claim rational or relative to.

He quoted "science brother" said, I will put the coldest of gases inside of my machine.

Earth heavenly spiritual gas mass says I own historically the coldest body spatial 0 empty space coldest space body.

What is relative is the quote and the answer......I WILL, meaning in science knowledge awareness....why Stephen Hawking was correct. Father told me Stephen could hear by his AI machine caused death, the healthy science male's fake reasoning....so knew he was wrong...for he identified purpose to his life/cell bio body...the actual occult study of o cell replacement in a bio life form.

Yet the cell does not replace itself nor replicate itself, it does not heal itself it remains constant...for the cell loss is what it constantly owns by its owned information.

The occultist is completely wrong in any thought that he makes. Father kept quoting that Stephen Hawking ideals/theories and teachings were the last scientist in reality. He says no one else today is a real scientist in my brother life, and Father said that when I was first attacked in my psyche as a spiritual female life.

I will means I will give the machine by relativity feed back advice the highest coldest gas meaning the atmosphere will therefore lose its natural ownership of the highest coldest gas. What relative answer means...I really mean it.

The Anointed

The sky darkened, the earth quaked and the dead rose when Jesus died. He sounds a little bit different from other people. He's ok in my book.

The sky darkened as the incoming heavenly body remained between the sun and the city of Jerusalem, casting it's shadow over the city for three hours before exploding in an air burst like the 1908 Tunguska event over Russia, which explosion caused the mountains to quake, and the graves of the saints were opened.

But the righteous dead did not come out of the graves until three days later, when they entered the city and revealed themselves to many, as the risen body of Christ the first fruits (Plural) to be harvested from the body of mankind.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I think the dead will rise when He returns. Not when He died.
You are correct, that’s what the Bible indicates, @ Acts of the Apostles 24:15. (Note the future tense: “going to be / shall be”. This was written a few years after Jesus’ Resurrection.) It ties in w/ John 6 40,44.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said what does the eternal have to do with GOD, THE STone?

One body of mass from which you think formula design, part of the reaction of the formula to manifest a machine first out of God facial minerals...highest body FACE of God?

Father said that GOD X MASS as huge masses of gases as a MASS in space owns stone.

Gas of the heavens in the exact same spatial body...space owns no stone also.

Our heavens do not have the amount of GAS MASS SPIRIT that owns stone as a physical mass.

Father said you take out of the GOD MASS by heating removing cold fusion so destroy a body of mass of natural cold gases, by that time the UFO has irradiated dispersed a higher amount of radiation to equal the ground to sky mass

MASS = MASS.....so the heavenly gas mass gets removed of a huge mass of its natural gases also. Then space cold heats up irradiated. Not due to gases burning out as natural light does...the themes and studies of evil scientists today the DAY 12 and natural light...…..they own no study theme about irradiated space being caused by how much radiation the stone MASS owned to burn it out of existing.

So it gets put as an equals answer into our Heavenly gases.....how irradiated expansion of our Heavens then eventuated into dinosaurs living on Earth for you mutated and killed off first and origin human and animal Nature, just as you try today.

Science tried to claim that life was kept safe from irradiation by a machine building theory....yet the atmosphere and gas heavens and earth is natural first and origin.

So the reaction still occurs rationally the same irradiation cause of....except you are just not instantly blasting us all to death like you once did. You are doing it slowly, by extra mass of radiation coming through our life bodies by water use cooling twice...once naturally and second time our loss.

Why science is an OCCULT liar of a Destroyer human mentality who lies about everything he claims is safe in the CULT condition to change by force.

Which is owned by radiation mass of the Sun.

So if you teach consciousness and awareness males today would claim but it is not the Sun, the Sun radiation is now owned COLD in out of space. I would not even know what the Sun changed/converted into. So he says the Sun radiation is owned by empty out of space, when it was ejected into space by the Sun.

Awareness says as the Sun changed its body form...it is why the science aware psyche today lied to itself.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Do you have any actual evidence for this, or are you still preaching?
Science thinks the Bible tells them that the first spirit of a human is cloud mass.

And they claim nuclear.

Yet when the UFO, the nuclear mass was burning attacking our gases, due to science, as a theme want of MASS O in one moment for converting to equal mass gain in that formula, the ground fission occurred.

Science wants that act to be man, Jesus, first human life as a spirit. Actually.

Hence the Immaculate science story that says NO MAN is GOD, by radiation mass that owns the cold mass of gases that owns stone was taught. What was said is quoted, and Jesus, the man was life sacrificed so that our ground water, Holy Water could go back over his head to keep life saved from original SIN.

Origin of SIN is with God O the stone body, once burning hot gases.

How the relativity was taught.

Science of the occult is just a liar, for they wanted a formula to exist for a claim that God invented a human life. For a formula is an inventive reasoning that is linked by strings to the building of the machine from which the reactive causes are owned and controlled by the living male scientist.

Instead and actually males back then were possessed by GOD in the science...due to amount of radiation mass that never allowed them to think for their own selves....why they always said GOD was an alien...for they were possessed by what they did to their own self via SCIENCE formula MASS/radiation ANTI form.