• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eternal Life

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Do we own eternal life in CHRIST, or do we own eternal life in the sacrifice of Jesus?
1. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

What did Jesus save in historic medical Genetic DATA?

Living of life, sacrificed owning life/death...for life was saved in Jesus but so was death. Meaning the life of sacrifice was owned and saved by the statement of Jesus Christ.

The question what is eternal life for a human.

Philosophical discussion says we own no beginning for a human...we own no end as a human...for a human is neither.

But if you have to argue against a Satanist Mr know It all destroyer, then you quote in Christ human life owns no beginning and we are the end....Human.

To be stated as a self presence each body is ended to be formed...the end of a human is a human and a human began as a human also.

Just to quantify for a Satanist that you liar do not even know what you are talking about.

A human dies, for survival in a radiation constant owns 100 years of survival then we are destroyed...as evidence of CHRIST C 100 value.

Psalm 101
Of David. A psalm.
1 I will sing of your loveA)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15515A"> and justice;
to you, Lord, I will sing praise.
2 I will be careful to lead a blameless lifeB)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15516B">—
when will you come to me?

I will conduct the affairsC)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15516C"> of my house
with a blameless heart.
3 I will not look with approval
on anything that is vile.D)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15517D">

I hate what faithless people do;E)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15517E">
I will have no part in it.
4 The perverse of heartF)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15518F"> shall be far from me;
I will have nothing to do with what is evil.

5 Whoever slanders their neighborG)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15519G"> in secret,
I will put to silence;
whoever has haughty eyesH)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15519H"> and a proud heart,
I will not tolerate.

6 My eyes will be on the faithful in the land,
that they may dwell with me;
the one whose walk is blamelessI)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15520I">
will minister to me.

7 No one who practices deceit
will dwell in my house;
no one who speaks falsely
will stand in my presence.

8 Every morningJ)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15522J"> I will put to silence
all the wickedK)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15522K"> in the land;
I will cut off every evildoerL)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-15522L">
from the city of the Lord.

You would wonder why a versed statement as a readin has data imposed within it.

Anyone should wonder why.

The review says that Jesus saved the life to die sacrificed as Jesus in Christ which was a criminal action against life itself...for it should live for value C 100.

If a Satanic scientist equates, yes science radiation levels is killing of life then agrees to increase the life death, then they are the same brothers who caused life sacrifice before and refused to shut off their machine attack.

Why the Holy war was fought in the Shroud of Turin evidence as Jesus the sacrifice of life came a second time.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's truth and truth sanctifies... (Jn 17:17)That may be, but first a claim must be determined to be true. That is done with research and testing.

The Lord is the author... (Heb.5:9)
Evidence? (Both for this Lord, as well as his authorship).

some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not (Acts 28:24)
OK -- So?
Again, you're preaching, and in this post I don't even understand your point. You're not defending your position.

Anyone can write a book; anyone can make claims, but this doesn't make them believable. How do you not grasp this?

You don't seem to understand evidence, analysis, or research methods.
confused-smiley-013.gif

Last edited:

Nova2216

Evidence? (Both for this Lord, as well as his authorship).

OK -- So?
Again, you're preaching, and in this post I don't even understand your point. You're not defending your position.

Anyone can write a book; anyone can make claims, but this doesn't make them believable. How do you not grasp this?

You don't seem to understand evidence, analysis, or research methods.
confused-smiley-013.gif

I believe the word of God and you do not.

24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. (Acts 28:24).

You do not seem to know the word of God nor the power of God.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. (Mt.22:29)

Thanks

cataway

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16
most people that read that verse from the book of John only seem to see part of what's been said . consider what ''shall not perish'' means .
most people don't realize what's being offered .
if they would only stop and realize there are things that Jesus said is/are going to happen . i am telling you a lot of people are going to die all because they don't want to listen to the warnings .

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
But if a person isn't a Christian, he's not going to give any more credence to what Romans 1 says than you, as a Christian, would give to what the Koran says. You can't just take the position that the answer is found in the Bible unless you can first prove to people that they can rely on the Bible to give them accurate information. Surely you're smart enough to realize that. I mean, if I were to say, "You can know for sure that something is true because The Book of Mormon says it is," how would you answer me?

Thousands of points of Bible Truth are verifiable in:

1) Archaeology
2) History
3) Human Behavior
4) Fulfilled Prophecy

I would ask re: Book of Mormon, etc. where they meet the above criteria

PS. The point of me quoting Romans 1 is that people know inwardly God condemns illicit sexuality. I'm sure as a devout Mormon you would agree that we bear a conscience testifying against sexual immorality.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
That doesn't 'disprove' anything. And I do know it's real -- subjectively, in waking state.

I know it's what my senses are reporting, but I also know, intellectually, that my perceptions are largely abstract illusions; that the "reality" I perceive is generated in my brain and incongruous with modern physical descriptions of reality, ie: Real Reality.

I and the wall are objectively unreal, but my consciousness is currently so firmly embedded in this 3rd state "reality" that I perceive no other. If I ran into the perceived wall I'd perceive (subjective) pain.

That's a tautological/circular answer--a little cultish, actually, "I know running into walls doesn't hurt me in reality, but my faux reality is embedded to tell me it hurts."

You are a very brilliant person, so I encourage you to add Occam's to your thinking here.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon

1) Archaeology
2) History
3) Human Behavior
4) Fulfilled Prophecy

PS. The point of me quoting Romans 1 is that people know inwardly God condemns illicit sexuality. I'm sure as a devout Mormon you would agree that we bear a conscience testifying against sexual immorality.
Well, I'd say "all of the above," although I know you'd disagree with me. But you are right, I do not believe in sexual immorality any more than you do. The Book of Mormon also teaches it to be sinful.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

1) Archaeology
2) History
3) Human Behavior
4) Fulfilled Prophecy

Thousands of other passages, however, are contradictory or just wrong. Many make impossible claims with no supporting evidence.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's a tautological/circular answer--a little cultish, actually, "I know running into walls doesn't hurt me in reality, but my faux reality is embedded to tell me it hurts."

You are a very brilliant person, so I encourage you to add Occam's to your thinking here.
I'm planning to grow a beard...

SA Huguenot

What are some thoughts about these two statements found in the gospel of John about Jesus being the source of eternal life :

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16

He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36
The daemons also believe in Jesus, yet they dont obey Jesus, why will they not be condemned.
Muhammad believed in Jesus, he did not obey Jesus, why shoud he not be condemned?
Marx, Stalin, Hitler, Jim Jones and many more believed in Jesus, yet they did not obey Jesus, why should they not be condemned?
I do not find these 2 verses as contradictive, but supportive of the Gospel.

cataway

Another preacher?
"Biblically speaking" these verses "prove" nothing. How are you defining proof?
Prove and claim aren't the same thing.
Deeje said it very nicely. she knows what she's talking about . listen to her you should

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I believe the word of God and you do not.

24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. (Acts 28:24).

You do not seem to know the word of God nor the power of God.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. (Mt.22:29)

Thanks

The context explains some believed what was spoken, for science no matter what it claims is also just spoken human ideas, sharing of ideas, some human agree others do not.

The cult science mentality still lived today in group control, if you do not believe or challenge me I will kill you.....actually.

So to my life that is our brother the Destroyer of the apostasy..claiming and no matter what you all say and believe I will do whatever I want by group control.

Therefore even Jesus quotes about past conditions in the presence of making new information known by the Acts quote.

Now everyone says in human life, no human is given a name for a self until they exist.

Yet the name Jesus is used to claim the status, but he died sacrificed.

In human thinking concepts that meaning is a statement that says I am studying past activity and human choices that led to causation and am today quantifying that information in self presence, quoting the outcome of causes to be CHRIST MASS as gas terms of the Noble gases, gone and removed and termed the reference to be Jesus Christ.

Which means the Jesus incident occurred, it removed the CHRIST whole body existence, halved the atmospheric spirit mass...and still in living life the term referenced Jesus Christ is the statement.

So just have a big think and say if CHRIST was the termed reference Noble Gases....and CHRIST today is the termed reference Noble gases, how do you speak of an atrocious act of attack on life if you do not talk about it in present tense....yet the information is the past tense....happened and it was recorded as that happening?