• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Estrogen Detox

My plan to detox estrogen:

1-Stop watching anything related to hollywood and instead watch Japanese/Korean stuff (which is amazing) because I realized hollywood movies/shows promote femininity and antagonize masculinity while asian movies are much more masculine.

2-Generally avoid current feminized western culture and instead learn about Japanese/Korean/Chinese culture and older western culture.

3-Begin carnivore diet to get rid of all the feminizing pesticides and phytoestrogens. Also carnivore diet provides a lot of cholesterol which is the precursor of testosterone.

4-Begin weightlifting

5-Listening to lots of black/death metal and military marches which I already love

6-Continue loving and caring about myself more than any female

So how do you find my plan?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Other than point three, how will the other actions help with testosterone production?
Even point 3 is bunk, as meat has more, easily metabolized estrogen than plant matter does. Even more than the soy phytoestrogen grifters tried to scare insecure men with.

Erebus

1-Stop watching anything related to hollywood and instead watch Japanese/Korean stuff (which is amazing) because I realized hollywood movies/shows promote femininity and antagonize masculinity while asian movies are much more masculine.

2-Generally avoid current feminized western culture and instead learn about Japanese/Korean/Chinese culture and older western culture.

3-Begin carnivore diet to get rid of all the feminizing pesticides and phytoestrogens. Also carnivore diet provides a lot of cholesterol which is the precursor of testosterone.

4-Begin weightlifting

5-Listening to lots of black/death metal and military marches which I already love

Sorry to tell you but this isn't going to reduce your estrogen levels. More meat consumption (particularly red meat) may well even increase it.

If you're genuinely concerned about your estrogen levels, speak to a doctor.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Even point 3 is bunk, as meat has more, easily metabolized estrogen than plant matter does. Even more than the soy phytoestrogen grifters tried to scare insecure men with.

Good to know.

I remember my dad trying to tell me giving the kids(who are boys) soy would make them too feminine.

My oldest son(who eats meat) is very feminine, and my middle(who is vegetarian and eats plenty of soy) could probably successfully wrestle a rhinoceros. He's a very masculine kid(who's tough enough to paint his room lime green and pink, because he wants to, naysayers be damned).

I wonder where people get these ideas.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, why? It is scientifically proven that in west testosterone levels of men are decreasing rapidly. You can check on pubmed.

That may be true for other men, but not me. You know why? I avoided quiche. When I was younger, they said "real men don't eat quiche," and I took that as a warning. Watching a lot of John Wayne movies also helps.

exchemist

Veteran Member

4-Begin weightlifting

F-ing mad, to be honest. But then I suspect you are probably not serious about it. (Though I suppose you could be one of those ghastly "incels" we occasionally read about when they rape or murder someone.)

Cholesterol, by the way, is the precursor to oestrogen as well as testosterone.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Good to know.

I remember my dad trying to tell me giving the kids(who are boys) soy would make them too feminine.

My oldest son(who eats meat) is very feminine, and my middle(who is vegetarian and eats plenty of soy) could probably successfully wrestle a rhinoceros. He's a very masculine kid(who's tough enough to paint his room lime green and pink, because he wants to, naysayers be damned).

I wonder where people get these ideas.
Sometimes media facing reporting of medicine doesn't help. As studies which don't have approval for human trials found some sort of connection in mice which don't actually end up being analogous for humans.

For a while people with breast cancer were told to avoid soy or estrogen birth controls because there was a tenuous connection with breast cancer and estrogen. But later we found that connection wasn't very reliable and also it took a *lot* more phytoestrogen in humans than in mice to have any estrogen like effects.

Misogynistic and unscientific.

It seems to me that a much better plan would be to identify why you have such a fear of "femininity," address its causes, and make peace with roughly half of the human population. Perhaps that could even engender more peace of mind and less bitterness.

I know all about the pop culture idea that men who are trying to be more masculine are actually unconsciously gay etc but thats hollywood psychology lol. I have read a lot of psychology books and I don't mean recent pop stuff I have read Freud etc. I just enjoy my masculinity, predatoriness and general feeling of testosterone.

Last edited:
F-ing mad, to be honest. But then I suspect you are probably not serious about it. (Though I suppose you could be one of those ghastly "incels" we occasionally read about when they rape or murder someone.)

Cholesterol, by the way, is the precursor to oestrogen as well as testosterone.

I know that I will also use an aromatase inhibitor ;)