• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Establishing Messianic Prophecy Fulfilments

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I believe with careful analysis we can prove the identity of the Messiah had to be first King David, appointed in Psalms 89:19-21, and then Psalms 110 to be made of the order of Melchizedek.

Where in Isaiah 52:10-14 it paraphrased Psalms 89:19-21, and gives the symbolic naming of the Messiah Yeshua/Yehoshua the Divine Being (there is an additional yod in Isaiah 52:14 of the Dead Sea scrolls 1QIsaa - making it 'I Anointed' not 'Marred').
[GALLERY=media, 8710][/GALLERY]

Then the Messiah returns with the naming King Zion the Divine Being in Isaiah 52:7, Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12.

Part of the problem with understanding how the Messiah was always King David, and is prophesied in multiple places to return as the King over the Messianic Age (Ezekiel 34:23-24, Ezekiel 37:24-25, Jeremiah 23:5, Jeremiah 30:8-9, Jeremiah 33:15, Hosea 3:5, Isaiah 55:3, Isaiah 22:22, Isaiah 9:6-7, Revelation 5:5, etc), is because I believe the Pharisees made up Christianity contrary to the Ebionites (John, Paul, Simon).

I understand it is possible based on these prophecies, that under the instruction of the Messiah, we can correct where Messianic prophecy got confused.

I believe it is possible to prove that I've been sent from Heaven with the 'New' Name of the Messiah; where there is a lot to this case, and would like to discuss the topic with some of the world's religious leaders on ReligiousForum.com - as it is a useful mechanism to dissect the topic between us.

Just to be clear I'm not planning on repeating myself writing to lots of different organizations, and so ask that people pass on that Messianic prophecy is specifically being fulfilled on here... :innocent:

If not, according to what I believe I've been shown as a child before reading religious texts, Armageddon will come, and God will keep only the Enlightened Saints, who've already accepted what is required.

To detail some of the specific Messianic statements in the Bible, if we look up the terminology 'Messiah' it exists in Daniel 9:26, and Isaiah 52:14 (when the additional yod is re-included) - Both of these are before the 2nd temple destruction, and the placing of the Curse of Moses (Deuteronomy 28).

With analysis I believe we can show that Zechariah 11 was fulfilled, where the three 'Worthless Leaders' rejected the Lord's Salvation (Yeshua - H3444), and replaced the religion with their own ideas.

According to Zechariah 11:15-17, Ezekiel 34:2-5, Jeremiah 23:1-2, these 'Foolish Leaders' are corrected by the return of King David, and 'then they shall mourn for the one they pierced' (Zechariah 12:7-10).

Ultimately the Fire is prophesied in the middle of all of this, and as saying I've seen the Quantum Fire cleanse this reality restoring here to Eden, with many of the world's religious texts saying there will be a person with similarities of my name prophesying before it.

I'd much rather the scripture becomes a Fire with your help (Jeremiah 23:29), and that we could correct the misunderstandings; rather than that mankind destroys its self, as it wouldn't listen when given the opertunity.

This is a start to dissecting some of the Bible prophecies, and there is a lot of data to go over to understand any of this properly; thus please ask if unsure.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I believe with careful analysis we can prove the identity of the Messiah had to be first King David, appointed in Psalms 89:19-21, and then Psalms 110 to be made of the order of Melchizedek.

Where in Isaiah 52:10-14 it paraphrased Psalms 89:19-21, and gives the symbolic naming of the Messiah Yeshua/Yehoshua the Divine Being (there is an additional yod in Isaiah 52:14 of the Dead Sea scrolls 1QIsaa - making it 'I Anointed' not 'Marred').
[GALLERY=media, 8710][/GALLERY]

Then the Messiah returns with the naming King Zion the Divine Being in Isaiah 52:7, Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12.

Part of the problem with understanding how the Messiah was always King David, and is prophesied in multiple places to return as the King over the Messianic Age (Ezekiel 34:23-24, Ezekiel 37:24-25, Jeremiah 23:5, Jeremiah 30:8-9, Jeremiah 33:15, Hosea 3:5, Isaiah 55:3, Isaiah 22:22, Isaiah 9:6-7, Revelation 5:5, etc), is because I believe the Pharisees made up Christianity contrary to the Ebionites (John, Paul, Simon).

I understand it is possible based on these prophecies, that under the instruction of the Messiah, we can correct where Messianic prophecy got confused.

I believe it is possible to prove that I've been sent from Heaven with the 'New' Name of the Messiah; where there is a lot to this case, and would like to discuss the topic with some of the world's religious leaders on ReligiousForum.com - as it is a useful mechanism to dissect the topic between us.

Just to be clear I'm not planning on repeating myself writing to lots of different organizations, and so ask that people pass on that Messianic prophecy is specifically being fulfilled on here... :innocent:

If not, according to what I believe I've been shown as a child before reading religious texts, Armageddon will come, and God will keep only the Enlightened Saints, who've already accepted what is required.

To detail some of the specific Messianic statements in the Bible, if we look up the terminology 'Messiah' it exists in Daniel 9:26, and Isaiah 52:14 (when the additional yod is re-included) - Both of these are before the 2nd temple destruction, and the placing of the Curse of Moses (Deuteronomy 28).

With analysis I believe we can show that Zechariah 11 was fulfilled, where the three 'Worthless Leaders' rejected the Lord's Salvation (Yeshua - H3444), and replaced the religion with their own ideas.

According to Zechariah 11:15-17, Ezekiel 34:2-5, Jeremiah 23:1-2, these 'Foolish Leaders' are corrected by the return of King David, and 'then they shall mourn for the one they pierced' (Zechariah 12:7-10).

Ultimately the Fire is prophesied in the middle of all of this, and as saying I've seen the Quantum Fire cleanse this reality restoring here to Eden, with many of the world's religious texts saying there will be a person with similarities of my name prophesying before it.

I'd much rather the scripture becomes a Fire with your help (Jeremiah 23:29), and that we could correct the misunderstandings; rather than that mankind destroys its self, as it wouldn't listen when given the opertunity.

This is a start to dissecting some of the Bible prophecies, and there is a lot of data to go over to understand any of this properly; thus please ask if unsure.

there are four basic issues here that stand out. 1. is the breaking of the commandment not to take the ineffable name in vain. 2. in John 21:15 jesus tells peter to feed his lambs, or the greek arnion. arnion is a symbol of christ and is only used once outside of revelation. 3 colossians 3:11 says that christ isn't a single individual. finally .4. Matthew 24:5 in contrast to matthew 18:20 implies all vs some, or individual

Last edited:

I believe with careful analysis we can prove the identity of the Messiah had to be first King David, ...

I think David is anointed king and therefore can be called Messiah. However, David says in his Psalm:

Yahweh says to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand, Until I make your enemies your footstool for your feet.” Yahweh will send forth the rod of your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of your enemies. Your people offer themselves willingly in the day of your power, in holy array. Out of the womb of the morning, you have the dew of your youth. Yahweh has sworn, and will not change his mind: “You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.”
Ps. 110:1-4

Who is the Lord of David to whom Yahweh says “Sit at my right hand..."?

wizanda

Premium Member
Who is the Lord of David to whom Yahweh says “Sit at my right hand..."?
There are only two beings in that conversation in my understanding, YHVH and David...

What we need to realize is above YHVH (Lord of Creation) is El Elyon (God Most High), and in David Psalms he clearly addresses that there is the Lord (YHVH) 'and' God Most High (El Elyon) in all these verses (2 Samuel 22:14 '&' Psalms 18:13, Psalms 21:7, Psalms 50:14, Psalms 78:35, Psalms 92:1).

Since Babylon the Rabbi have made YHVH the Divine Being (Eloh) into the God Most High (Source of reality), which is a flawed understanding of theology in my comprehension; as just like in the Hindu texts Brahman is the Source of reality, and Brahma is the Creator.

Elohim meant the same as Avatars, and would be clearer translated as Archangels; where 'El is not like the Elohim' is stated in Isaiah 46:9, and Deuteronomy 32:7-9.

Since the contexts of Psalms 110 is that the being addressed is to be made of the Order of Melchizedek:
  1. It can not be YHVH Eloh who is the spirit of Creation (H1933), will sit at the right of God, as it already did.
  2. It can not be that Yeshua Eloh who is the spirit of Salvation (H3444), will sit at the right hand of God, as it already did.
  3. It can only be that David through being the Suffering Servant in Isaiah 52:10 - 53:12, will be appointed later as the King who receives an inheritance from fulfilling prophecy.
This is why in Zechariah 12:7-10, 'the nations will mourn for David Eloh being the one they pierced', and why it says 'David will be like a angel before our people'.

In Zechariah 12:8 David has been made like a Divine Being/Archangel (Eloh - H433); just the same as Moses was made like a Divine Being/Archangel (Eloh)...

Because of the language errors since Babylon they think that means like God; I believe it should mean like an Archangel - where the 24 Elders are the Order of Melchizedek.

To be clear I believe that is me, where I've fulfilled prophecy in multiple places before reading about it, my name is in many of the world's religions as head of the Divine, council, and in my Near Death Experience I was welcomed by the 24 Elders as one of them.

Last edited:

There are only two beings in that conversation in my understanding, YHVH and David...

Then we understand it differently. I think it is not David, and Jesus thought the same, because:

Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them a question, saying, “What do you think of the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him, “Of David.” He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call him Lord, saying, ‘The Lord said to my Lord, Sit on my right hand, Until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet?’ “If then David calls him Lord, how is he his son?”
Matt. 22:41-45

wizanda

Premium Member
Then we understand it differently. I think it is not David, and Jesus thought the same, because:

Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them a question, saying, “What do you think of the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him, “Of David.” He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call him Lord, saying, ‘The Lord said to my Lord, Sit on my right hand, Until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet?’ “If then David calls him Lord, how is he his son?”
Matt. 22:41-45
I believe that the Spirit of the Lord's Salvation (Yeshua - H3444) was placed into the flesh of David (Isaiah 42:1, Isaiah 52:1-14), where David was Yehoshua/Yeshua two thousand years ago, for all prophecy to make sense...

Because we know from the New Testament, that Yeshua is stated as the Bridegroom to inherit the kingdom, and in all these verses in the Tanakh David is appointed to the same role (Ezekiel 34:23-24, Ezekiel 37:24-25, Jeremiah 23:5, Jeremiah 30:8-9, Jeremiah 33:15, Hosea 3:5, Isaiah 55:3, Isaiah 22:22, Isaiah 9:6-7, Revelation 5:5, etc)...

Thus in my understanding for it all to add up, they have to be the same being.

I think the confusing aspect is David in the Psalms is speaking about the Messiah as something to come; so we don't take into account David fulfilled the parts required, with the Lord's spirit within him (Psalms 89:19-21 = Isaiah 52:10-14).