• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Escape from the ward!

Wirey

Fartist
I’m home and alive. I had to go get my zipper adjusted. It’s the last time. If it ever gets unzipped again, it stays unzipped apparently. If I posted here in the last couple of months, I apologize. I’ve been weird. I even got my friend Nancy to stir up trouble where she works!

So, how have the ladies been in my absence? Sad?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I’m home and alive. I had to go get my zipper adjusted. It’s the last time. If it ever gets unzipped again, it stays unzipped apparently. If I posted here in the last couple of months, I apologize. I’ve been weird. I even got my friend Nancy to stir up trouble where she works!

They have been entertained. I started a cult. You missed out.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

I'd make a joke like "Gimme head and I'll take care of your zipper", but I'd probably get in trouble with the staff.

So I won't.

Good to see you. Hope everything works out better.
Tom

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My lips are zipped shut about what happened while you were gone.

Mine aren't.

Really it's the same old. Wu Wei dined on a few combatant hikers. Revoltingest turned a few groins to pudding. ShadowWolf shadowwolfed some food. Beenherebeforeagain evolved into a different species.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

While they had the lid open, did you have any upgrades installed?
I've considered an empathy lobe, but I wonder....
Is it painful or inconvenient to have feelings ?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Missed you, welcome back, don't worry, all is forgiven
:hugehug:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

While you were away, I tried my hand at stand up comedy.

I think I'll stick to scrape'n up the moderators' puke in the staff lounge.