• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eragon, the FLOP of the year

Booko

Deviled Hen
BFD_Zayl said:
to tell you the truth, i liked Jeremy Irons as Brom, although his attire in the movie was alot different from the book (but then again, what wasen't?) anyways, who was the actor who voiced Saphira? i didn't get a chance to look, her voice was very good...just not suited for that role, and trust me, whoopi isn't either. lol

Very true, Saphira's "voice" was something I'd expect of Roo in a Pooh movie. :rolleyes:

silvermoon383

I know how you feel. I liked Brom too and I thought my friend was smoking something when he suggested Whoopi over Rachel Weis, but he doesn't listen to me anymore.

Ori

Angel slayer
I remember a TV series of Ursala Leguins Earthsea series that didn't follow the books.

I don't know why they go to the hassle of obtaining the rights, when they could have just made something up from scratch, which would be preferable, since they wouldn't then ruin the books reputation (s).

BFD_Zayl

Ori said:
I remember a TV series of Ursala Leguins Earthsea series that didn't follow the books.

I don't know why they go to the hassle of obtaining the rights, when they could have just made something up from scratch, which would be preferable, since they wouldn't then ruin the books reputation (s).
Aye! but what do ye think of my Eragon series suggestion? if it followed the books down to the last detail they would have an extremley succesful series, and a long one at that. and if it did come out as soon as it hit DVD (or whatever they have by that time) i would buy every single one no matter the price...im an Eragon freak...i know...:rolleyes: