• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Equinox Sept 22nd

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Does anyone have anything planned for the Equinox that is upcoming? I will be doing a small Ritual, as I don't have access to a fire pit like I would normally use. I'm currently in Limbo between housing locations.

What are you doing to Honor the Gods, Ancestors, Spirits and start of the Fall Season?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
So then.... Why moon cakes? How does this apply to your belief system? Or does it.
I'm a natural-born heretic. It's not like I will be making mooncakes in an insincere way or anything like that. Mooncakes are appreciative of the moon, so I will focus on that.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Since it's coinciding with the full moon, I will be incorporating it into my full moon ritual, which involves offerings and some poetry read to the moon. It will involve bedecking my Summer King effigy in fall foliage in preparation for Its sacrifice on Samain.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Since it's coinciding with the full moon, I will be incorporating it into my full moon ritual, which involves offerings and some poetry read to the moon. It will involve bedecking my Summer King effigy in fall foliage in preparation for Its sacrifice on Samain.

Show photos when your done!

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
FB_IMG_1632176552665.jpg

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
A little late, but been busy. Here's a picture of my Summer King effigy. It's a simple cross, since I mix some Christian mythology into my pagan rituals (and my family ask fewer questions since I am "in the broom closet" with them). It had offerings in the bowl, but they have already been claimed. :)

On Samain it will be burned and a Winter King effigy will take its place to eventually be sacrificed at Beltain and a new Summer King installed.
20210926_171609.jpg