• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entertain me

Kerr

No. I dont feel like it. I feel like I should make you feel bored, because I am bored. No one should have fun when I dont have fun :149:. Fun people are just a cancer, the world would be a lot better if everyone was just bored. Think about it? No more wars, because the soldiers would just sit and stare and not bother to shoot. No more serial killers, because they would find their work too boring.

We must bring boredom to the people to save the world from the plague that is called "fun".

:p

4consideration

Premium Member
I was born, then lived in a small town in southern Louisiana...

(There's more. Lots more. Just building the suspense. :D)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We are kindred spirits.

I am feeling the same way, but was too something or other to say so.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What time is it in Ecuador? I could look it up, the computer is so damn smart, but I won't because I do not want to.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am listening :D

My house has two main gates, both on the same straight line but far from each other. It's also surrounded by a garden from the back, and facing another larger garden. So, it's an ideal environment for stray animals to hang around.

Recently, like two weeks ago, a stray dog had several little puppies and it seemed that they have made home right around the left gate. They slept there, played in the small garden and so on, and as such i decided not to use the left gate. As every time i passed by the mother made a drama and started howling, running around and generally freaking out fearing for it's puppies. One time i was parking my car right next to them, and she started going so crazy i had to wait in the car for almost half an hour until she calmed down and an opening came for me to go in smoothly.

The puppies don't exactly help, either. They're very curious, so they keep following me when i pass while their mother is going crazy. I have to tell them off while trying to remain nice to them, which is extremely difficult. So, like i said, i decided not to use the left gate anymore. I have been using the right gate instead, and everyone was happy since. This morning, i went out to get some stuff and when i came back (through the right gate), and i know how hard to believe this is going to be, i found a cat and a few kittens playing around. So now i had a dog and her puppies on the left gate, and a cat and her kittens on the right (i'm not kidding).

Of course, because i need a place to stay, i still needed to go inside my own house. So, i tried to go by calmly and seemingly friendly enough for them not to panic. I figured if we go off to a good start may be they won't have to panic each time i go by. None of it worked. They not only panicked, they utterly went nuts. All of them. The kittens were running in all directions and the mother was staring in horror. One by one they dashed for hiding places, and the last one left was sort of cornered (though i had no intention of cornering her, it just happened). The door that gets me right into the house is a steel door with glass in between, and it appears the kitten thought that glass was actually just air. After looking around and finding no escape, she decided to take her chances and go into the house (or at least that's what her plan was). She dove in head first, crashing right into the glass. It was both hilarious and heart breaking. I tried to make space and she finally ran down the stairs, in a terrible state of fear.

Now, i have to say that all of this has made me somewhat insecure about my appearance. I've seen kittens in fear many times before, but i've never seen anything like this. It was as if they saw their doom walking towards them.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Badran that is perfect. I stopped at the word garden to frubal you but when I went back to read it it was better than one frubal.