• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entering my bubble

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Every year or so I try my best to go offline for a few months at least. No TV, no internet (OK, a few podcasts that I like). Just me and my books, lots of hiking in the woods, participating in the Divine Liturgy, and of course spending time with loved ones in person. Starting now is one of those times.

I may be back, but hey, at my age I assume nothing :) .

I know most people here do not care if I am here or not, and probably quite a few will be glad to see me go. I still love you all.

Be well and be nice to each other.

God bless.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Every year or so I try my best to go offline for a few months at least. No TV, no internet (OK, a few podcasts that I like). Just me and my books, lots of hiking in the woods, participating in the Divine Liturgy, and of course spending time with loved ones in person. Starting now is one of those times.

I know most people here do not care if I am here or not, and probably quite a few will be glad to see me go. I still love you all.

God bless.

Enjoy you time away and don't forget where we are.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

God bless.
Always happy to see you when you come back!