• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Enter the unmanifest?

Hi all I am on a spiritual quest to enter the unmanifest. I have my own beliefs and thoughts on this. What I am wanting to see is if there is way to enter the unmanifest while still at least being in a non-meditative state. Eg while being in maybe a light meditative state but still focused and then just making a leap of faith in the unmanifest. In theory at least it might take maybe few months to tops a few years to do.

Any help would be great thanks.
Thanks.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
After awhile, and that time period would vary from individual to individual, one does learn to enter a meditative state whilst doing everyday tasks. Spring-boarding from a meditative state into a deeper state, that is not physically focused, is another matter entirely and requires more focus than might be expected. Neophytes may have slightly better results approaching this through what are commonly referred to as Lucid Dreams.

That aside, I'm a bit puzzled why you would think the Hinduism Dir would be an appropriate place to ask the question.

If my response revolts the resident Hindu's too much, the mods are welcome to wave their magic wands.

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
There is a Seekers DIR. I can move it there for ya.

EDIT: Moved per request.