• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

English Grammar Test Challenge

Skwim

Veteran Member

There's no rating, but I would think everyone here should get at least 12 right.

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
This really hurts my brain due to the ease of the questions.
not-available.gif

clapping-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Then you're ready for this one:

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
This really hurts my brain due to the ease of the questions. Online most of us are just lazy like we are in casual speech in the real world. It doesn't mean much... :D

That’s what I thought too, until I realised that the video was probably made for people studying English as a second language.

I scored 100%, as any native English speaker probably would.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

There's no rating, but I would think everyone here should get at least 12 right.

Geez, that was like sitting a grammar test from like grade 2 only with the most boring teacher ever lol

Bob the Unbeliever

... *sigh*... that was ... very painful to watch. Too slow for me, unneeded expository after the answer given. Waaaay too long on the pauses and to put forth the next question.

I finally just skipped ahead, pausing on each question, reading out loud, noting the answer, then skip ahead.

15 out of 15. I've always been able to ace grammar, if I'm permitted to say it out loud. Had a grammar teacher try to catch me out on that--she could not. Even if I cannot say it out loud, I can "say" it in my head with nearly as accurate results.

It comes from learning English at the hands of a couple of strict grammarians: My parents, both of whom were the first to attend College in their respective families. Both came from poor speaking backgrounds, and both took OCD care to correct that lack, upon reaching College English courses. :)

But ... whew, that was annoyingly slow. :D Thank God for Fast Forward!