• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

England: You Can't Be A Lesbian.....You Have Children!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I knew of a lesbian who wanted to get pregnant, so she invited a few gay guys over, they all masturbated, and then mixed the sperm, she injected it with a syringe into herself, so no one knew who the father was, good idea I thought.

Wirey

Fartist
I knew of a lesbian who wanted to get pregnant, so she invited a few gay guys over, they all masturbated, and then mixed the sperm, she injected it with a syringe into herself, so no one knew who the father was, good idea I thought.

That image just replaced the white whale in my nightmares.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

That honestly, genuinely sounds like a scenario some hick-pastor would dream up to show how "degenerate & immoral" homosexuality is.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That image just replaced the white whale in my nightmares.
Speaking of white whales, this is popular in some commercial....I don't know what they're advertising....but but now I know they can beat up polar bears...

GoodbyeDave

Perhaps some civil servant, in a rare moment of common sense, just wanted a reason to stop yet another immigrant. We're full up! If every anglophone homosexual in Africa wanted to come here because of discrimination, it would be standing room only.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Perhaps some civil servant, in a rare moment of common sense, just wanted a reason to stop yet another immigrant. We're full up! If every anglophone homosexual in Africa wanted to come here because of discrimination, it would be standing room only.
If that were the stated & honest reason, I could say "OK then".

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
If a reason is needed, then it seems to me that it should be some variation of "we don't want to/can't afford to have more immigrants here at this moment". That would be regrettable, but fair enough.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wait, they want her to prove she's a lesbo?
Now how can she do that?
I suppose the government could have a checklist of lesbian traits.....
- Wears comfortable steel toed shoes.
- Sports short hair.
- Laughs at Ellen Degeneres jokes
- Can bench press over 100 pounds
- Shows anger when viewing pictures of men.
- Her pickup truck hasn't been washed in months.
- Knows of Strap-on tools.
- Knows of Snap-On tools.
snapon_db1820_xs1820_wrench_offset_49_f_cropped_inset2.jpg

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Kick the Islamists out (you can just go to the "no-go" Muslim ghettos in Britain or Europe as a whole to find them) and let the persecuted LGBT people come in who already uphold Western values by adhering to "live and let live". We'd all be better off.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I suppose the government could have a checklist of lesbian traits.....
- Wears comfortable steel toed shoes.
- Sports short hair.
- Laughs at Ellen Degeneres jokes
- Can bench press over 100 pounds
- Shows anger when viewing pictures of men.
- Her pickup truck hasn't been washed in months.
- Knows of Strap-on tools.
- Knows of Snap-On tools.

Many straight men would pass with those. How then can they then distinguish between them?

Oh... wait!