• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Endogenous Retroviruses and human evolution.

omega2xx

Actually the science of evolution and genetics does explain HOW it happened, but you choose to ignore it based on an archaic Theist agenda. This thread has provided excellent scientific research demonstrates HOW it happened.

"Small changes over million of years," does not explain HOW. If you think it does, you also don't understand what scientific evidence is.

How can time change the laws of Genetics?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
"Small changes over million of years," does not explain HOW. If you think it does, you also don't understand what scientific evidence is.

How can time change the laws of Genetics?

Genetic scientists do not believe this foolishness,

Again, again and again . . .

What are your qualifications in genetics and where are your citations of scientific journals to support this???

Still waiting . . .

Genetics does not have laws, Genetics follows the laws of nature, and again . . .

Actually the science of evolution and genetics does explain HOW it happened, but you choose to ignore it based on an archaic Theist agenda. This thread has provided excellent scientific research demonstrates HOW it happened.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Still waiting for you to explain, scientifically of course, how mutations are a mechanism for a change of species. All I need is a basic understanding of genetics and mutations, which evidently you are lacking.

The references provided explain this scientifically, and you choose to ignore them

Check what I say with the real scientist at the ICR, who are far better qualified than you are in biology, and tell me why they are wrong.

None of the Biologists nor Geneticists at ICR have published what you claim in legitimate journals in science. If you believe they have please cite the articles.

Second hand claims without references mean nothing. Please be specific in the journal articles to support your argument, as I have cited specific sources.

Still waiting . . .

omega2xx

Genetic scientists do not believe this foolishness,

Again, again and again . . .

Talk is cheap, show me why I am wrong. Try to back it up with some real science.
When I ask some to explasin how mutations change a species, they all say, "small changes over millions of years. Maybe you need to go have a talk with them.

What are your qualifications in genetics and where are your citations of scientific journals to support this???
Still waiting . . .

As soon as you explain how mutations can change a species, I will answer your question.

Genetics does not have laws, Genetics follows the laws of nature, and again . . .

More evidence you do not understand genetics. Just goggle "laws of genetics" and get better educated.

It does not. When they us terms like "we suppose" and "perhaps." are admitting their theory has not been proved.

It is really amusing that when you evo's have no scientific answer to refute what I say, you ALWAYS, attribute it to my religion, but I NEVER mention the Bible when the discussion is about evolution . Anyone who understands "scientific evidence," knows evolution NEVER provides any. All they ever do is say it happened and the gullible take it like candy.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Talk is cheap, show me why I am wrong. Try to back it up with some real science.
When I ask some to explasin how mutations change a species, they all say, "small changes over millions of years. Maybe you need to go have a talk with them.

As soon as you explain how mutations can change a species, I will answer your question.

More evidence you do not understand genetics. Just goggle "laws of genetics" and get better educated.

It does not. When they us terms like "we suppose" and "perhaps." are admitting their theory has not been proved.

It is really amusing that when you evo's have no scientific answer to refute what I say, you ALWAYS, attribute it to my religion, but I NEVER mention the Bible when the discussion is about evolution . Anyone who understands "scientific evidence," knows evolution NEVER provides any. All they ever do is say it happened and the gullible take it like candy.

Coming from a person with absolutely no background in genetics, nor willing cite scientific references to support your argument there is genuinely no possible dialogue.

Until you are willing to cite scientific references I will not answer your posts and continue with the thread topic.

omega2xx

Coming from a person with absolutely no background in genetics, nor willing cite scientific references to support your argument there is genuinely no possible dialogue.

Until you are willing to cite scientific references I will not answer your posts and continue with the thread topic.

You wont answer because you can't. Since you wont, there is no purpose in continuing this discussion.

Have a + day.

Looncall

Still waiting for you to explain, scientifically of course, how mutations are a mechanism for a change of species. All I need is a basic understanding of genetics and mutations, which evidently you are lacking.

Check what I say with the real scientist at the ICR, who are far better qualified than you are in biology, and tell me why they are wrong.

I suggest you check out the "statement of faith" that ICR demands of its members. Those people have undertaken to lie through their teeth. Nothing they publish has any authority.
You have been conned by scoundrels.

Now, back to the actual (and very interesting) thread, please.

omega2xx

I suggest you check out the "statement of faith" that ICR demands of its members.

Irrelevant. They must be well qualified in their field and ha PhD. All of them know about science than you do.

Those people have undertaken to lie through their teeth. Nothing they publish has any authority.

The one who is lying through there teeth is YOU. YOU don't like them because they can refute the fairy tales of the TOE with real science. . It is you who has been duped and you don't know enough science realize it.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
To start with the basics of how minerals became life on the layman's level review and watch this video.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Irrelevant. They must be well qualified in their field and ha PhD. All of them know about science than you do.

Those scientists well qualified in related fields of biology, chemistry and geology of biogenesis and evolution do support the science of biogenesis and evolution without reurvation.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

The evidence is overwhelming, concerning the legitimate science which I am not lacking. I have taken undergraduate and graduate level biology and genetics, and enough to know that the case for evolution is overwhelmingly grounded in sound science, where yours is grounded in ancient mythology.

No they are not better qualified than me, because I am a degreed soil scientist and geologist with several publication in science journals more that forty years experience in actual field work in geology and geomorphology. None of the scientist of ICR have any field experience in actual earth science confirming in the field actually the science of the age of the earth, and the evolution of live confirmed in real science. The represent a minority of scientists of only a few out out tens of thousands of geologists in only recent history.

The evidence of an earth billions of years old and evolution exists in the overwhelming evidence, is not found in ICR with only a few scientists that justified by only a religious agenda based on ancient mythology and a religious agenda, and not legitimate science.

More to follow . . .

Last edited: