• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End times?

What's your view?

• Christian historic premillennialism

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Christian dispensational premillennialism

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Christian amillennialism

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Christian postmillennialism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hindu Kalki

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jewish Messiah

• Buddhist Maitreya

• Something else

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • You mean the party's going to end?

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • None - I'm an atheist

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

nPeace

Veteran Member
No idea what they meant then, but I doubt the visual ability of the ancients was any better than ours or these galaxies were any closer so as to be visible, even if the sky at night was rather clearer than it is for most of us now. As mentioned, they could have meant constellations or whatever. And I'm not dismissing the fact that some things were known, but just in no way comparable as to what we know now, and as to corresponding with reality. It's just this knowledge gap that seems so suspicious, and where there are other explanations as to where religious texts came from - in my view.
There is a reason I can reasonably disagree with this.
One reason is that scientists are only discovering what was already known by men - not because of any scientific expertise on the part of those ancient writers, but because of the source of their knowledge.

It's clear they were not discovering things, just from pure observation.
Scripture says of them...
(2 Peter 1:20-21) 20 For you know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. 21 For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit.

So, not only could they write things that would take place centuries into the future, they could also write about things that had not been discovered, until recent.
(Isaiah 46:9-11) 9 Remember the first things of a long time ago, that I am the Divine One and there is no other God, nor anyone like me; 10 the One telling from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done; the One saying, ‘My own counsel will stand, and everything that is my delight I shall do’; 11 the One calling from the sunrising a bird of prey, from a distant land the man to execute my counsel. I have even spoken [it]; I shall also bring it in. I have formed [it], I shall also do it.

I was watching a few videos on FTL (faster than light), and I found it interesting that man is here trying to figure out what... if anything, is faster than the speed of light, and if it's possible to achieve it... and I am thinking to myself... "Well this is mind boggling. How could a two footed piny "grasshopper", with a piny brain with such intelligence, not have worked it out, already?"

It's obvious that man isn't the only life form, and if they think there must exist some type 2... 3... 4... 7 civilization, wouldn't there be knowledge far superior, and way more advanced?
Would it not be expected that life-forms exist, that can tell man why something is able to move faster that light, and actually demonstrate it?
Why would man not think that he is actually being observed?
See Psalms 139.
(Isaiah 55:9) “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts.

(Luke 22:43) Then an angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. . . See Daniel 9:20-23

Some suggestions on why light travels so fast, is that light is protons, which is a constant.
They suggest wormholes. and instantaneous travel.

I would think, in my own little wisdom, protons are not the only form of 'matter' out there, which man has discovered.
A form of 'energy', or 'matter', which surpasses that, would move faster than light.

Does such exist? Why not.
(Hebrews 1:7) . . .He makes his angels spirits. . .
Many things are there to be discovered. However, I believe, because of this reason, man will not discover them, nor get to know of them.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human. One man. One woman.

Experience is a human family altogether.

Natural earth life. No theist. No Creation stories just humans living.

Legal humans position on planet earth is exact and always was.

Versus the human hypocrite rich man's criminal human history. The crimes he was never personally jailed for as crimes against humanity.

Pretty basic human advice.

The con artist.

Status family human on earth is equal. Became unequal by life's bio life Sacrificed.

Caused by rich human man. Who theories began as a man who compared a stars sun mass to earths God ground mass.

First place he theoried unnaturally.

Not equal positions.

One body he stood upon.
The other mass came into the heavens.

Heavens entry is life's END.

Exact man of sciences teaching as the hypocrite. As only a leader of science plus agreed rich men owned the cause to choose to cause.

Men however blamed the Satan star mass. Yet father his man consciousness told him not to believe in his human man sons sun worship.

Notice with....ship. is exact terms. Your destruction.

So today just a human. Born from sperm and ovary. Not either adult human life as his parents before him always. Tries to con humanity from his hypocrites story position about stars mass.

It's presence stars sun.mass is a history. Highest greatest presence is stars mass only.

Says a human is compared scientifically to it. As he's doing all comparing by rich men. Notice how the comparing has shifted from sun star mass to origin ground earth mass.

Now it's direct to the human.

And not to earths mass as he once had compared.

Says he's sane. His thesis says he isn't.

As it's all just about machines. Direct as a machine about the machine for a machine. Machines only the topic and subject.

Then the hypocrite says as humans we are part machine.

No one is contesting his insanity.

Instead of humans reviewing why he claims a human is part machine. You are too busy arguing about the meaning of God.

Therefore when a human whose been born as just a human baby for thousands of years. Loses natural mind human consciousness. They no longer accept they are a human.

Human consciousness human direct self awareness human.

Proven already by human theists behaviours using thinking. Human thinking.

Designer human built machines. That transmit as a machine to another machine.

All images of anything are gained inside the body receiver machine.

So he says seems a machine created everything first as an image.

Yet it's all inside of the machine. His human designed built by humans only.

Therefore if any type of image even as gained in out of space are seen on the machine monitors. And no human lives in out of space. Straight away his theory is proven fake.

You would then understand why human biology hasn't lived owning their origin life body status for a long time. What he ignored was the relevant legal taught advice. About human life itself.

Why in biology we became close to animal life instead of human.

It was taught why we aren't origin human biology anymore. We are sacrificed human biology.

As human men living on earth inside it's heavens is by oxygenated water mass. Our ownership only as bio life.

Science of men gave half of its living life biology supported water mass to cool a human caused machine attack. Involving the suns nuclear mass.

Just as told.

Is basic advice.

So when you ask basic life questions. How old should I be? As what is my origin human life span?

Humans living over 100 years of a life span say older than what you now are.

And the human baby is dying. Doesn't even get to live. Proof he's now removing the only other half mass of bio water we live with. Sacrificed. By new nuclear mass removal daily.

Says why our unnatural cell aging is involved. And biology ours suspects by feelings that we should not age.

Gives us the advice we are already being destroyed. And the legal testimony was the witnessed proof.

The UFO ark was involved in the abduction removal of life's owned water use for healthy water biology life.

And the only unnatural position cause is the machine. Rich man's historic hypocrite choice.

So it would produce it's own evidence. What's not natural would own effects of unnatural change upon life.

And That human scientists the hypocrite already had decided to put human life once lived ownership inside the machine. Instead of owning living it naturally.

Notice I owned what the ship took from me. Not I am the ship.... I owned what the ship took.

As a theory by a human thinking who tells the human thinker what to believe in. Status of terms by it already existing in causes. Notified only. Wasn't a thesis it was notification.

Why hypocrites now preach from modern mind change ....a human is an alien that belongs inside a machine. As machine technologies makes them richer.

And instead of human images inside of human designed machines he now wants our machines replaced by the gain of sun alien images instead. Giving all of biologies water to the suns mass he intends to cause to fall in.

To say sun only transmitters.

The teaching was exact why rich men are human hypocrites.

He intricately studies the suns unfurling releases that changes earths heavens. Hoping the asteroids that pass by keeping earth protected ignite and hit us.

With a huge mass release of sun asteroid mass cold particles.

And he says he understands it by all of his machine only transmitter studies.

He once taught earths history is nothing like a sun. And he owned no suns wisdom on earth. As an asteroid isn't any sun.

Today he expresses a complete theoretic reversal of old aware humans teachings.

Reasoned an asteroid had frozen ice on its mass exactly told.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
One reason is that scientists are only discovering what was already known by men - not because of any scientific expertise on the part of those ancient writers, but because of the source of their knowledge.

(2 Peter 1:20-21) 20 For you know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. 21 For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit.

So, not only could they write things that would take place centuries into the future, they could also write about things that had not been discovered, until recent.
(Isaiah 46:9-11) 9 Remember the first things of a long time ago, that I am the Divine One and there is no other God, nor anyone like me; 10 the One telling from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done; the One saying, ‘My own counsel will stand, and everything that is my delight I shall do’; 11 the One calling from the sunrising a bird of prey, from a distant land the man to execute my counsel. I have even spoken [it]; I shall also bring it in. I have formed [it], I shall also do it.

I was watching a few videos on FTL (faster than light), and I found it interesting that man is here trying to figure out what... if anything, is faster than the speed of light, and if it's possible to achieve it... and I am thinking to myself... "Well this is mind boggling. How could a two footed piny "grasshopper", with a piny brain with such intelligence, not have worked it out, already?"

It's obvious that man isn't the only life form, and if they think there must exist some type 2... 3... 4... 7 civilization, wouldn't there be knowledge far superior, and way more advanced?
Would it not be expected that life-forms exist, that can tell man why something is able to move faster that light, and actually demonstrate it?
See Psalms 139.
(Isaiah 55:9) “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts.

(Luke 22:43) Then an angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. . . See Daniel 9:20-23

Some suggestions on why light travels so fast, is that light is protons, which is a constant.

I would think, in my own little wisdom, protons are not the only form of 'matter' out there, which man has discovered.
A form of 'energy', or 'matter', which surpasses that, would move faster than light.

Many things are there to be discovered. However, I believe, because of this reason, man will not discover them, nor get to know of them.
I don't pretend my human intelligence depends on an awarded bad human behaviour theory.

I think to own my purpose as human and then have to argue your theisms false thought.

Animals conscious aware of humans by species intelligence watch us as we watch them. Which we are naturally aware of whilst living together.

Rationally we would not know how many animal species own an animal behaviour about seeing us near them.

As men today have tried to make consciousness a new scientific thesis about everything. Why they use a machine program mind contact coercion to contact attack life biology today stating correct thinking. As controlled by their thoughts.

We are supposed to congratulate how totally consumed as thought owners they are of anything that exists anywhere. They own it all is first said by humans greed only. Not by rationale.

Earths mass machines. Designed by human thinkers who human mind control the machines claim they are the machine. By all thoughts human given to own control a machine.

Seeing the claim is an atom in space was thinking as a Human even before a human existed.

Is the theist destroyer himself.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

See Psalms 139.

People can write whatever they like, and at any point in time, some based on actual knowledge and some perhaps not but purely from their imagination. If some actually is correct, is that proof of anything other than being coincidence? People tend to interpret so much as to religious texts - either literally or as to what they think is meant (or told by scholars) - hardly persuades me that such came from anywhere other than the minds of humans. Others are willing to accept what I am not. Their choice.

If there was single case of such (religious belief) I might still not be convinced but there are several to choose from. So why do some choose one particular text over another - apart from that which appeals to them - and for whatever reasons. I fortunately did not have any religious indoctrination as a child, and can find no adequate reasons to delve into and/or choose anything that doesn't make sense when looking at the bigger picture - the spectrum of such beliefs.

Clara Tea

End times has to do with reversing the impact of Adam and Eve and original sin, so there is a return to paradise. The age of Satan and the fall from paradise comes to an end. A wall was placed between paradise and earth and a door will open.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil, symbolizes a 2-D way of thinking. In essence the modern human brain; after the fall, unconsciously processes data in ways that breaks everything down into opposites, such as good and evil, right and wrong, atheist and theist, male and female, Jew and Gentile, black and white, faith and knowledge, Democrat and Republican, cause and affect, rich and poor, etc. This polarizing mentality; unconscious neural processing, creates separation leading to misunderstanding and division. From that, all the woes of the world appear. It is hard for the world to integrate at any level, since the 2-D processing seeks to separate and differentiate via opposites; jock and nerd, white collar and blue collar.

If you read prophesies, culture becomes more and more polarized, with the dark side of the polarization getting the upper hand under Satan, the AntiChrist and the False prophet. From their reign of darkness, the light of goodness also appears within the polarization process; 144000 Saints differentiate.

In the end, all the darkest of the polarization of good and evil is exterminated and there is only the good side of the polarization left. The internal polarization of good and evil, that started at the time of Adam and Eve, is finally broken by the trauma and results of the events, so only good side remains, just like in paradise before the fall; natural instinct which is 3-D. When the most extreme of wars ends, people do not wish to fight and be angry anymore; shell shocked into an open mind.

The end time is essentially about a major update in the operating system of the human brain. The new unconscious platform processes the data of the world in 3-D. One will no longer automatically divide the world into opposites; 2-D, but people begin to sees things in more integrated ways. However, this 3-D state of mind only lasts for 1000 years and then the 2-D appears again; Satan is released, for one final purge; Battle of Gog and Magog.

When the major update of the brain's operating system begins, there is first an uninstall phase, with the old 2-D operating system extracted and saved as a backup in neural storage. After the 1000 years, there is unique time when both operating systems become active; separate partitions. One partition will divide and the other will integrate; opposite sides of the brain. The final war of the world, that ends all wars, integrates everyone to assemble who will also feel divided against each other. The 2-D partition is then finally erased; Satan is thrown into the lake of fire. The Old heaven and earth that had been made for the time of Satan, ends, and a New Heaven and Earth appears. Humans are now evolved to what they were always intended to be; intelligent friendly happy beings, in paradise, without a care in the world.

What part of the bible says that the end times are reversign the impact of Adam and Eve's original sin? I suppose that the end times will send all holy people left on earth up to heaven. There are not going to be very many people left on earth, after all of the trials are over (famine, disease, heat, etc).

Jews and Gentiles are not opposites. Jesus (a Jew) introduced the Jewish religion (sans certain traditions, such as brises and not eating pork) to non-Jews, who are now called Christians.

The 144,000 are about Jews going to heaven. By the end of the end times, there will not be many people left alive. 12,000 of each of the 12 tribes of Jews will make it into heaven.

When the wars end, rapture begins (so no more fighting).

I don't think that the bible says that minds will be 3-D (however, it is an intriguing concept).

Clara Tea

People can write whatever they like, and at any point in time, some based on actual knowledge and some perhaps not but purely from their imagination. If some actually is correct, is that proof of anything other than being coincidence? People tend to interpret so much as to religious texts - either literally or as to what they think is meant (or told by scholars) - hardly persuades me that such came from anywhere other than the minds of humans. Others are willing to accept what I am not. Their choice.

If there was single case of such (religious belief) I might still not be convinced but there are several to choose from. So why do some choose one particular text over another - apart from that which appeals to them - and for whatever reasons. I fortunately did not have any religious indoctrination as a child, and can find no adequate reasons to delve into and/or choose anything that doesn't make sense when looking at the bigger picture - the spectrum of such beliefs.

Sometimes imagination is all that we have to work with.

There are situations in which logic doesn't work. Desparation sometimes forces illogical choices.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Sometimes imagination is all that we have to work with.

There are situations in which logic doesn't work. Desparation sometimes forces illogical choices.
Well it seems to be the case as to intuition and feelings often playing a large role in religious beliefs. Not something that I can allow as to affecting my beliefs or lack of such over such things.

74x12

Google threw this story to me and it got me wondering what others here think even members of some religions where the answer might seem obvious. Are there Hindus who don't accept Kalki? What do Christians here think?

I made the question open to more than one answer for those who have not made up their mind.

What does the Bible say about the end of the age?

When talking about “the Bible,” I’ll be referring to the version of the Bible shared by the largest number of people, namely, the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament.
Judaism accepts only the Hebrew Scriptures (called the Old Testament by Christians) as the Bible. And Roman Catholics and Orthodox Christians accept the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Apocrypha as sacred Scripture.
Even then, we have opened up a hornet’s nest of controversy, as within evangelical circles alone, there are numerous competing end-time systems, including: historic premillennialism, dispensational premillennialism, amillennialism, and postmillennialism (within this, there are also variations of preterism).
There are some theologians who believe the world will only get worse before Jesus returns, others who believe things will pretty much remain the same until then, and others who believe the whole world will become Christian.
I don't know if it's the final end times but I believe disaster is most likely going to strike the world soon enough.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theme the theist human destroyer.

A legal testimony of the known evils of man.

An exact review

Who stated by his words testified he would save humanity from his brothers past and present human only evil choice.

Science. Satanism as it was once termed.

Against God all human stated terms gods body as all the greatest highest conditions.

Pretty basic.

Today a lot of self Idolating humans said my brother saved us.

Not yet he hasn't.

His confessed purpose involved living with more falling burning stars returning. Cause effects on consciousness.

So then you get a lot of humans stating why a special human saved us. Fake.

The saviour terms in science as taught by humans observation only....
Asteroid stars that wander past earth.
Holy water of life.
Ice the newly born returned rebirthed mass.

That cooled held the types of gases in our heavens for our bio blood cell types...iron based and warm blooded.

Stable...stability as animals life biology saved by the same terms.
Kept water cool.

Exact. Not any super man.

Now if you say a natural holy man is highest place first.

A scientist human man is only a liar by his self destructive choice.

To remove ices position of keeping natural and holy to support our biology health.

Which he does. As in science he doesn't own what ice allies as in causes in life's natural conditions.

Natural man always stated science man is wrong.

Today science man argues science man is wrong ignoring science itself is wrong...you're natural first.

Hence first you have to unlearn a changed brains false preaching...science.

Then you reteach what the true terms were.

No human is any saviour.

There is no super being human.

If you can't placate that ice is the earth's gods greatest highest holding stability Reborn end of every year....you're part of humanities problem now.

As theists said they want the saviour taken from every natural heavens position to just be interactive with machine conditions. They've confessed they want our life burnt to death.

Pretty basic human advice.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Luke 21:27-31 'Fig before Summer'

Matthew 24:32-33 'Fig before Summer'

I believe the Parable of the 'Fig before Summer' is in reference to Isaiah 28:4, where the Messiah returns at the Midnight Hour (Luke 17:24-30), yet is ignored to begin (Isaiah 28:11-13).

Where three years before reading the Bible at 21 years old, I fulfilled Revelation 10+5; which is the start of the Trumpets before Judgement Day, and was shown how Yeshua/Immanuel came to set a Snare (Isaiah 8:11-22 = The Bed of Adultery in Isaiah 28:9-19+20-21).

Next when Israel kicks off war with Iran (Armageddon), we will see that Betelgeuse which has 'gone blood red before the Day of the Lord' (Joel 2:31), has already gone supernova (Zechariah 14:7, Amos 5:8, Isaiah 13:10).

Then the asteroid belt surrounding Betelgeuse will fall from the sky; where the Elites have built underground bases ready (Revelation 6:12-17 = Don't Look Up - Greenland Movie).

As a timeline to be clear as well, Revelation 16 is being fulfilled:
  • The Messiah is back before Armageddon in Revelation 16:15-16.
  • Great heat is scorching the earth (Revelation 16:8-9).
  • Those who've had the Mark of the Beast will get adverse side effects (Revelation 16:2+11).
  • The Euphrates has dried up due to Turkey and Syria damming it (Revelation 16:12).
  • The rivers & oceans are dying (Revelation 16:3-4).
  • The meteors falling from the sky, causing great earthquakes is in Revelation 16:17-21.
  • And then we come to the new kingdom where only the Enlightened Saints will be resurrected.
In my opinion. :innocent:

nPeace

Veteran Member

Why do people choose to go shopping with money they know is legit, rather than counterfeit?
I don't think it's because the real money "appeals to them".

It's because they know, there are things that are the real deal, and things that are imitation.
It saddens me that people view worship, religion, religious texts, and religious people as something that this situation doesn't apply to - as something that simple doesn't fit into reality. :(

That just tells me something about their thinking, and confirms what has been demonstrated to be true, repeatedly. 2 Corinthians 4:4; 2 Thessalonians 2:6-12; Revelation 12:9
Truly sad. :( ...but it has been writen. It has become reality. So, I accept it.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Why do people choose to go shopping with money they know is legit, rather than counterfeit?
I don't think it's because the real money "appeals to them".

It's because they know, there are things that are the real deal, and things that are imitation.
It saddens me that people view worship, religion, religious texts, and religious people as something that this situation doesn't apply to - as something that simple doesn't fit into reality. :(

That just tells me something about their thinking, and confirms what has been demonstrated to be true, repeatedly. 2 Corinthians 4:4; 2 Thessalonians 2:6-12; Revelation 12:9
Truly sad. :( ...but it has been writen. It has become reality. So, I accept it.
Whatever floats your boat. I think the simple fact is that for many, like myself, there is no need for anything divine to explain life and the human bit of such, and such explanations that we find often being rather simpler, and as to being mostly adequate (and causing fewer issues), hence why we tend to go deaf when we hear religious 'explanations' or as to pronouncements - from whatever religion.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Whatever floats your boat.
Huh? What do you mean by that?
What do you think is floating "my boat"... and what do you think is floating your boat?

I think the simple fact is that for many, like myself, there is no need for anything divine to explain life and the human bit of such, and such explanations that we find often being rather simpler, and as to being mostly adequate (and causing fewer issues), hence why we tend to go deaf when we hear religious 'explanations' or as to pronouncements - from whatever religion.
You make that sound like you are choosing one food as opposed to another - like saying, "I don't need chocolate, when I have fruit". :D joke

Sounds like you are saying you don't see a need for spirituality. Hope I understood correctly. :)

If you don't think you have a spiritual need, you are not alone, for sure.
Others do recognize their spiritual need though. Matthew 5:3
We certainly have a choice. That's a reality.

I see people "changing lanes" all the time.
Some are leaving a spiritual path to get on a non-spiritual path... sometimes switching back again.
Some are leaving a non-spiritual path, to join a spiritual path... to never revert again. :D... or sometimes they do... depending. :)

Looks like we are on a journey, to somewhere... but the roads don't end at the same point.
I guess, in time, we will see where the roads end.

I want to take you up on something you said though. I found it quite interesting.
You said, "...and such explanations that we find often being rather simpler, and as to being mostly adequate (and causing fewer issues)"

I find the opposite.
Why do you suppose that is? Aren't we on the same planet... or are we in two different dimensions?
I know most people would say, "Well, because you are blind, ignorant, and want to believe nonsense :mad:"
However, I might say the same thing... with a smile. :innocent:

So rather than go that route, which is fine, only doesn't take us anywhere, why don't we compare notes. This is something I am really interested in.
Why not give me some examples of simple, and causing fewer issues, and see if they stand up against the facts, and I'll do the same.

Sounds good?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Huh? What do you mean by that?
What do you think is floating "my boat"... and what do you think is floating your boat?
English expression - as to whatever you believe. :D

Urban Dictionary: whatever floats your boat
You make that sound like you are choosing one food as opposed to another - like saying, "I don't need chocolate, when I have fruit". :D joke

Sounds like you are saying you don't see a need for spirituality. Hope I understood correctly. :)

If you don't think you have a spiritual need, you are not alone, for sure.
Others do recognize their spiritual need though. Matthew 5:3
We certainly have a choice. That's a reality.
We all have needs, and perhaps some have more essential ones than others (as they see such, and as to such things as spirituality), but my need to understand the world around me probably overrode any such considerations. I probably came to the conclusion fairy early on that the answers I sought would come from areas other than religions, and that the answers I could not have would not come from religions anyway - unless one chose to believe one of the several available from the spectrum of such. I'd rather accept I cannot know than believe something because it appealed to me in some manner - like life after death, for example, but where there is little evidence for such.
I see people "changing lanes" all the time.
Some are leaving a spiritual path to get on a non-spiritual path... sometimes switching back again.
Some are leaving a non-spiritual path, to join a spiritual path... to never revert again. :D... or sometimes they do... depending. :)

Looks like we are on a journey, to somewhere... but the roads don't end at the same point.
I guess, in time, we will see where the roads end.
Of course, but what others do generally has little effect on what I might believe or not believe. My views as to this have hardly changed over the course of my life, with my agnosticism stance mainly coming from my recognition as to my inability to know for sure as to there being no God or such.
I want to take you up on something you said though. I found it quite interesting.
You said, "...and such explanations that we find often being rather simpler, and as to being mostly adequate (and causing fewer issues)"

I find the opposite.
Why do you suppose that is? Aren't we on the same planet... or are we in two different dimensions?
I know most people would say, "Well, because you are blind, ignorant, and want to believe nonsense :mad:"
However, I might say the same thing... with a smile. :innocent:

So rather than go that route, which is fine, only doesn't take us anywhere, why don't we compare notes. This is something I am really interested in.
Why not give me some examples of simple, and causing fewer issues, and see if they stand up against the facts, and I'll do the same.

Sounds good?
Well, as an example, I suppose the fact that I believe we have evolved just like all other life, are not so separated from our nearest kin (the other primates), and hence have all the baggage that comes from being an evolved creature (with our brains being a mixture of newer and older bits), then our behaviour becomes more explainable (the good and the bad) and a concept such as 'evil' is just something not so useful, and mostly coming from religions, even if such was thought to be useful. So, simpler in my view when we might be less judgmental and more attuned to actually trying to solve issues arising rather than simply condemning and 'throwing hands in the air' - 'Lo, the evil one, and sent from Satan', for example.

And as I have no doubt mentioned many times, I prefer the psychological explanations as to why we behave as we do or don't, and as to why some might get labelled as being 'evil'.

Of course another issue might be where what one feels or thinks tends to contradict religious doctrine, and hence where one might have to go against such or against one's own integrity - believing and/or behaving contrary to one or the other. This doesn't tend to occur for those who don't have whatever beliefs imposed from elsewhere, even if of course they still might be confused and not sure over many issues.

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
English expression - as to whatever you believe. :D

Urban Dictionary: whatever floats your boat
Ah. So, equally... whatever you believe. ;)
Notice, that what we say of others, applys to us also, doesn't it?

We all have needs, and perhaps some have more essential ones than others (as they see such, and as to such things as spirituality), but my need to understand the world around me probably overrode any such considerations.
You "need to understand the world around" you? Hmm.
Perhaps we could rewind that and play that again in our mind a couple times.
Now, I'll like to ask...Is that a physical need?
If no, what kind of need would you say it is?
If yes, can you please explain.

I probably came to the conclusion fairy early on that the answers I sought would come from areas other than religions, and that the answers I could not have would not come from religions anyway
Probably?

- unless one chose to believe one of the several available from the spectrum of such. I'd rather accept I cannot know than believe something because it appealed to me in some manner - like life after death, for example, but where there is little evidence for such.
Let me see if I processed that correctly.
You don't think answers to fill your need comes from religion, but comes from somewhere else.
So, your need is filled with a belief that comes, not from religion, but somewhere else.
Interesting, You have my attention. I'm listening.

Of course, but what others do generally has little effect on what I might believe or not believe.
Interesting. I suppose that's something we'll get to see.

My views as to this have hardly changed over the course of my life, with my agnosticism stance mainly coming from my recognition as to my inability to know for sure as to there being no God or such.
...and you believe this is not influenced by "what others do". This is interesting.
Just a quick question. How do you know that your views were not influenced by what others do... or say?

Well, as an example, I suppose the fact that I believe we have evolved just like all other life, are not so separated from our nearest kin (the other primates), and hence have all the baggage that comes from being an evolved creature (with our brains being a mixture of newer and older bits), then our behaviour becomes more explainable (the good and the bad) and a concept such as 'evil' is just something not so useful, and mostly coming from religions, even if such was thought to be useful. So, simpler in my view when we might be less judgmental and more attuned to actually trying to solve issues arising rather than simply condemning and 'throwing hands in the air' - 'Lo, the evil one, and sent from Satan', for example.

And as I have no doubt mentioned many times, I prefer the psychological explanations as to why we behave as we do or don't, and as to why some might get labelled as being 'evil'.

Of course another issue might be where what one feels or thinks tends to contradict religious doctrine, and hence where one might have to go against such or against one's own integrity - believing and/or behaving contrary to one or the other. This doesn't tend to occur for those who don't have whatever beliefs imposed from elsewhere, even if of course they still might be confused and not sure over many issues.
Thanks for this.
It's a lot to process, and be sure I get what you are saying, so just to make sure I understand you clearly...
You prefer the explanation that randomness is responsible for the way things are, as it makes it much simpler to understand why man has evil traits, as well as good (some to more or less, one extreme or other).
You believe that view - accepting that this is all natural - solves the issue of condemning others, or being judgmental of other's choice of action; lifestyle; etc., and also would eradicate religious conflict, as well as conflict with self (one's mind; self condemning thoughts; etc).

Hope I got it correctly?
If I missed anything, please fill that in for me.
Just want to be sure I am not "jumping the gun". :)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Time by human thought is by light.

So a brother scientist must ask his brother is anyone owning an answer in science about a no light power form?

As a themed data given answer just by a man thinking who lives by light only?

And he should be really scared.

As I learnt human men theory infer design cause change only by his science themes. As a human.

Who keeps wanting ends.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Ah. So, equally... whatever you believe. ;)
Notice, that what we say of others, applys to us also, doesn't it?
It does indeed. But perhaps it also depends upon how much one is dependent upon others or some particular doctrine. I try to live as to neither.
You "need to understand the world around" you? Hmm.
Perhaps we could rewind that and play that again in our mind a couple times.
Now, I'll like to ask...Is that a physical need?
If no, what kind of need would you say it is?
If yes, can you please explain.
I think it is a natural affect of being an intelligent creature. We might not have survived and evolved as we did without such a need within us. Doesn't imply much else though, in my view. And the corollary to this might show that in our attempts to know so much we make many mistakes as to finding reasons for all sorts of things - hence religions. :oops:
Probably? ( as to - I probably came to the conclusion fairy early on that the answers I sought would come from areas other than religions, and that the answers I could not have would not come from religions anyway.)
Difficult to remember back so far basically, but I know that my interests did seem more directed towards science and all the associated areas like psychology. Not been disappointed so far.
Let me see if I processed that correctly.
You don't think answers to fill your need comes from religion, but comes from somewhere else.
So, your need is filled with a belief that comes, not from religion, but somewhere else.
Interesting, You have my attention. I'm listening.
My need, like most others, is just in wanting answers to the many questions that arise from our actual ability to question things. Any beliefs I might have will arise from the answers I tend to get and to accept. As I have no doubt mentioned more than once, my initial doubts as to religious beliefs being true (any one out of the many) came from learning of the very existence of so many different religious beliefs, and the spectrum of such looking more like an exploration of this area than any one of them being true, even if numbers involved might favour one or two as to popularity. One soon gets over such issues as to popularity after some basic learning with regards to logic, fallacies, and all the rest.
Interesting. I suppose that's something we'll get to see. (as to - Of course, but what others do generally has little effect on what I might believe or not believe.)

...and you believe this is not influenced by "what others do". This is interesting.
Just a quick question. How do you know that your views were not influenced by what others do... or say?
Like many no doubt, I will respect the views of those who I consider to be intellectually my equal or better - with many being the latter of course - but also, like many, I will not be influenced by the larger majority who I know will be doing less thinking than myself. Plus all the rest as to any education they might have had or not had. Just a fact of life.

You might say that unless I have studied some particular scripture - where such might have come from learned individuals or even some divine source - then I cannot say I have been honest in appraising what others believe and have only been selective - choosing the scientific path, for example. But equally, how many believers have studied more than their own faith to any depth? For me, such is too much of a task, especially when so much more needs to be understood.
Thanks for this.
It's a lot to process, and be sure I get what you are saying, so just to make sure I understand you clearly...
You prefer the explanation that randomness is responsible for the way things are, as it makes it much simpler to understand why man has evil traits, as well as good (some to more or less, one extreme or other).
You believe that view - accepting that this is all natural - solves the issue of condemning others, or being judgmental of other's choice of action; lifestyle; etc., and also would eradicate religious conflict, as well as conflict with self (one's mind; self condemning thoughts; etc).

Hope I got it correctly?
If I missed anything, please fill that in for me.
Just want to be sure I am not "jumping the gun". :)
I'd rather not use the word 'evil' at all. I prefer to look at human behaviour as part of our inheritance from the past - our more 'animal nature'. And you'll either agree that we have a long history as to such - from 300,000 years ago perhaps but where there was no exact point when we suddenly became 'human' - or you'll have the view that 'humans' were created by God (as something separate from all other life). If the latter, we will not have much to discuss, since I don't believe this.

All I'm saying is that we humans, as individuals, all tend to be different in so many ways, with a spectrum of such for each of these different ways, such that we cannot pronounce as to some being evil when whatever they are as individuals or perhaps have suffered might just be some extreme end of any spectrum. Combinations of whatever traits we have often set people up to be towards the 'evil' end of the spectrum, and this is often added to by all sorts of mental health issues. Plus the treatment people get within society often contributes.

So how can we be judgmental and condemning so often when often people are simply expressing what they born with or develop over time? The 'evil' concept to me is just not a useful one.

I could point out the many who have done horrible deeds when young but who have gone on to live apparently decent lives, whilst others haven't. The difference so often - the former had anonymity and managed to get over whatever they did whilst the latter perhaps never did. All were labelled as evil at the time though.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I saw a tv show that said huge mountain owning layers pushed up a once flat in curvarture arc underground layered mass.

Flat plane of multi underground earth layers.______ pushed up plate tectonics carpenter into ∆ peaks.

An arc into an ark. It was an end.

A result.

The energetic reaction humongous.

In teaching human advice of which I hadn't learnt nor understood myself. But I trusted my families guidance.

Ever watching family deceased proven by humans as real by likes of the long island medium etc. Humans owning tasks for unity healing of family.

They talked to me about theoretical atmospheric ark. In pressure changes heavenly built. It actually looked like a ship's hull. Drop of pressure.

Seemed logical what was confessed in human science causes. Science meddling with earth mass only given its holding in exact Empty space pressures.

How dangerous science is.

Now if the eternal spirit sent us out from it. Humans split living health ownership as half of biologies ground water atmosphere. Ever since it's been battling UFO sun mass attack fall.

Then it's real. Flooding is one identification it's still active.

So wouldn't humans AI atmospheric lived life recorded be acting like humans second spiritual brain. Should have been asked. And the eternal could speak to us warning us?

I'd say it's proven. It's real. It's mind aware natural human conscious owned advice. Notified. It's not owned by science clauses.

Exact.

So I wouldn't be thinking about trying to end its causes in a natural heavens by a theory about heavens resourcing. But I know how greedy men think and the man pursuit .... I want to be one and only king Ruling on earth....as a man self feels.

Therefore we Reinherited in consciousness the origin rich man one self feelings beliefs....before science origins was practiced.

As natural mutual holy Family equal was first.

Which owned the exact teaching man's rich man king lord science did end all human and nature's life on earth.

Real end.

So twice before technology of man nearly ended all life on earth. Huge pressure changes occurred. As they tried to copy earths life end mind notified.

Just like he's aware of.

So you say father knows the advice. And our brother doesn't listen to his own mind.

As it's not as if he isnt informed. He's motivated by personal human living conditions only. His. Rich man life.

The exact reason he didn't listen to his owned human man's natural spiritual advice before. The warning.

One leadership rich man and science agreed upon. The end.

As it's a real lifes warning.

So when you see the holy sacrifice the day light disappear and see dark holes. Then immaculate life support coldest is being burnt out too.

Which changes pressure in heavens and on earth.

The immaculate history owned why volcanoes were stopped. As it's origin to the history of gas released.

So when you teach stories after looking back from sacrificed burnt brain mind. The origin human advice is missing. The story is never the same. The theists first position I think.

The temple buildings owned machines as the communicators. Direct with ground temples pyramid.

The science was taking earths mass and changing it manually. The actual advice.

The attack of life was the ark. Men tried to pretend it was a part of science. It wasn't.

Then they tried to say the ark saved life. They lied. The ark had been removing life. Men of science never told any truth in community life.

The ark formed as an attack that began removal of life's bio water to cool it. As it was unnaturally conjured. It had boarded the sun ark. Taken. Removed.

Bio life only owned the rock of God standing on it. The teaching.

The teacher a natural holy man versus rich man science gained a huge family support. He taught the evils of science and bio life sacrificed.

They murdered him for challenging hierarchy. As its what rich man has always done. His behaviour.

Therefore when his spirit returned and was seen moving on the ground waters cooling of our life sacrificed. As had other humans deceased images arisen. They knew he had spoken the utmost truth.

Not before men had activated the plates consuming into a four day carpenter tectonic earthquake they caused or built.

Based on twelve light gas bodies removed out of earths stone. That the sun had converted earths mass into.

As men seemed to forget a planet can never be a sun. Was Atlantis mass crystal facure first. Being converted into an artificial God mass the warning.

A combination of planet origin sun attack conversion.

The end as it was taught.

And men of science machine designer know modern technology is using image and voice recording already in modern machines.

Based on old man's science wisdom.

Why it's machine to machine as he caused it himself Mr machine man.

I now understood why the ancient mind aborigine said dont show me dead images of family. And didn't want photographs taken.

The activity reason why the phenomena was caused was still active. As life still hasn't gained it's correct heavenly natural origin health position. Just as scientists are aware.

Why science asked humanity since when are you not living sacrificed?

Said to bring to your attention new human only thesis is trying to take that advice and put it in a reactor situation.

Why end of life is pertinent again as ice the saviour body is being sacrificed removed once again.

Truth in love

Google threw this story to me and it got me wondering what others here think even members of some religions where the answer might seem obvious. Are there Hindus who don't accept Kalki? What do Christians here think?

I made the question open to more than one answer for those who have not made up their mind.

What does the Bible say about the end of the age?

When talking about “the Bible,” I’ll be referring to the version of the Bible shared by the largest number of people, namely, the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament.
Judaism accepts only the Hebrew Scriptures (called the Old Testament by Christians) as the Bible. And Roman Catholics and Orthodox Christians accept the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Apocrypha as sacred Scripture.
Even then, we have opened up a hornet’s nest of controversy, as within evangelical circles alone, there are numerous competing end-time systems, including: historic premillennialism, dispensational premillennialism, amillennialism, and postmillennialism (within this, there are also variations of preterism).
There are some theologians who believe the world will only get worse before Jesus returns, others who believe things will pretty much remain the same until then, and others who believe the whole world will become Christian.

Not entirely sure which title is most accurate.

I would argue that we have seen many Bible prophecies fulfilled (Jaws back in their home land, Elijah Turing harts etc.) and that there is more to come.

Many try to speculate on the timing and I have in the past. I’m really not sure on the when, but I don’t doubt that we will have those events unfold in very real ways.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Machine matter conditions is earths a planet owned mass history as natural order in space.

Call it a planet. The earth. A God. It's still just one only subject. In a humans life.

Then O planet was attacked in ownership of a heavens by the sun.

Flooded earth mass.
Evaporated earth mass.
Naked ground first position.

Not scientific in any human clause. Exact human intelligence as intelligent.

No ice.

Then Mr liar machine man as our life's destroyer stated exactly why he caused life attack.

No ice existed then. Our saviour the ice.

As if you owned brain use any human would have challenged why a rich man's legal order stated no man is God and hence not a machine. And the saviour was owned by man.

Pretty basic reason why that group stated ice owned by man himself in life was the saviour. The teachings of that man... our human teacher had saved humans life from its own choice destruction.

As no man is God as no man is a Machine.