• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

end times

arthra

Baha'i
I was examining my razor today and found that the blades were manufactured in the U.S. from steel made in Japan or Sweden. It was assembled in Mexico and the handle was made in China. So that's four or five countries involved in the manufacture of my razor! The world economies are working together… We have the internet and satellites as well... An incident in Singapore can reach us in seconds...The reaction to the latest virus is international. I'm optimistic that we already have a world order as such and that is our future economically and socially.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I was examining my razor today and found that the blades were manufactured in the U.S. from steel made in Japan or Sweden. It was assembled in Mexico and the handle was made in China. So that's four or five countries involved in the manufacture of my razor! The world economies are working together… We have the internet and satellites as well... An incident in Singapore can reach us in seconds...The reaction to the latest virus is international. I'm optimistic that we already have a world order as such and that is our future economically and socially.
And all of this cooperation in trade reduces the likelihood of war between nations, since war would be bad for business!!!

Pedro Blids

and we can talk to anyone in the world instantaneously online! We can access information directly from people affected by events on the other side of the world! We aren't as dependent on our own nation's leaders' perspective (or agenda)