• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End of the world today!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Panic! My coffee maker died! O dam! More panic! :eek:

I feel for you, been there, done that, worn the tee shirt, it is definitely one of the worst possible things that can happen to a coffee addict. Now i keep a spare just in case.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
airplane-out-of-coffee.gif

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I haven't had electricity for past five days. I don't panic. But I did ask God forgiveness in midst of the tornado just in case I would die.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member

The power button on my phone no longer works. Coincidence? I think not! The things that happened to us might could be found in Holy Writ using ye olde Bible Code (or ‘the old Bibl Cod’ in today’s spelling convention).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The power button on my phone no longer works. Coincidence? I think not! The things that happened to us might could be found in Holy Writ using ye olde Bible Code (or ‘the old Bibl Cod in today’s spelling convention).

First time seeing you back here since I came back. Hi.