• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Encouraging sign

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
This You tube video indicates that even the Trump voters are tired of this political cycle. In my opinion it shows that there will be no rebelling no mater the outcome of the election. Jordan Klepper has been going to rallies all year and this is the last one in PA. All that pent up anger may finally be residing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I usually don't watch videos like that but I did this time. It was worthwhile because it reminded me that some people don't live in the same universe I do, not even close.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Trumpism is losing some members. The remaining lot are witnessing friends changing opinions. They'll go down in flames.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I usually don't watch videos like that but I did this time. It was worthwhile because it reminded me that some people don't live in the same universe I do, not even close.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Sorry, I have to tease. :D

I don't evaluate people based on their political ties and just presume people mostly vote according to their need. I have no idea what their needs are, so... I'm cool with it either way.

Trumpism is losing some members. The remaining lot are witnessing friends changing opinions. They'll go down in flames.

I don't know a single person that has voiced support for Trump that's backpedaling and switching Biden in my personal space. But, likewise, I know plenty of Democrats that are voting Republican. I have quite a few family members that are life long Dems that can't even think to vote Biden/Harris. They were pretty much done at Hillary and just see Biden as round 2 of the same out-of-touch do-nothing political elites that they despise.

States like PA are rather schizophrenic as far as the voter base and they're likely to switch every other election -- I wouldn't put much into it.