• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Encircled: Awareness Implying Reality

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Posted with permission. Please start out with nice comments as this is my eighth original book that I've published.

The website can be found at www.allmynoodles.com/encircled .

See also third book new edition, "Tailor-made Video Games 2.0," posted at My third book

The idea of this book is to spend half our time discussing what the Universe is like and the other half of our time discussing why it must be that way. There are many books on the first subject and very little written on the second topic.
For instance, if we have a brain, language and an opposable thumb what does that imply about the makeup of the Universe?

We will show that, basically, the makeup of the Universe can be shown by how we think. It can either be internal and external or all in our head.

Circle containment (whether circles contain each other, intersect or don’t intersect) is both logical for thought flow charts and physical to explain what’s going on. We can cover the whole brain and the whole external world in a short amount of space!

We will show that how we think implies what the Universe should be like and that it works. This book gets the furthest in cracking the explanation for existence of my books.

The book has about 10,000 words. Then there are 20,000 words of updating, “Flatland Turned on Out.”

Flatland is an updated book that was a previous attempt to do something similar, but with points. It covers math and physics and how biology and psychology can come directly from them. The link to Flatland: My sequel

Encircled endorsements

30 pictures

iBooks
Amazon Kindle
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Baker & Taylor
Copia
Gardners
eSentral
Scribd
Goodreads