1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Empirical Evidence for God

Discussion in 'Theological Concepts' started by Ostronomos, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Ostronomos

Ostronomos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50
    Religion:
    None
    The way I envision "meta-reality", a subject which I discussed on another forum, is exactly the same as reality except on a higher plane. It links mind and reality together under one construct.

2. Ostronomos

Ostronomos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50
    Religion:
    None
    I disagree with your premise that the universe cannot be known except through the brain. Although I do recall studies in consciousness that the reality we know is but a controlled hallucination. The brain may hallucinate and project false images but that's about it really. Other than that our picture of reality is a clear and understandable one.

I agree 100% with the last part. The rest I can't confirm anything about.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. sealchan

sealchan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,893
    Religion:
    Christian
    We could discuss the reality of the conscious experience of the color red or how we know that anyone else is conscious as we know ourselves to be...

There are deep mysteries which cannot be trapped in a scientist's lab.

4. Truthseeker9

Truthseeker9 Active Member

Ratings:
    +127
    Religion:
    Baha'i
    What I'm talking about is the constants in the universe that came into being at the beginning of the Cosmos. It is very unlikely that this Universe would have life. You are talking about something else.

5. ChristineM

ChristineM "Be strong" I whispered to my coffee.
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12,268
    Religion:
    None
    That is not what you asked for, i provided to your request now you move the goalposts.

And still no evidence of god magic

And your evidence for your claim "It is very unlikely that this Universe would have life" .because i have provided several scientific papers that contradict that claim

Btw, thermodynamics predicts life and those laws have been valid since the beginning of this universe

• Like Like x 1