• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Embracing anger on the spiritual path

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings one & all!

Hope you are feeling well.

I found this article almost by accident. It looks an interesting site -

Then the site failed to load next time I jumped on my computer!

So I decided to plug it into Google and see whether it was copied elsewhere. And it seems so -

According to many spiritual practices, if we want to attain spiritual awakening, we must avoid anger and other “low vibration” emotions. However, this is deceptively untrue, and, in fact, before we are fully awake, overriding anger can actually be a form of spiritual bypass that keeps us asleep. Here’s why…

Along with self-awareness and other key elements, spiritual awakening requires self-empowerment, and this includes being fully responsible for our lives, expressing our real selves, and speaking our truth. Furthermore, feelings of victimhood and powerlessness demonstrate the areas of life where we are most asleep. In fact, if you feel stuck or stagnant on your spiritual path, there is a good chance you’re experiencing disempowerment in one or more ways.

So, if spiritual awakening requires self-empowerment, how do we get from disempowered to empowered? No worries — life offers unlimited opportunities, and, in fact, until we are fully awake, it is common to find ourselves in situations and relationships that provoke feelings of powerlessness; not as karma or punishment, but, rather, as catalysts for self-empowerment.

You can read the full article here -

Pure CBD Oil

Enjoy your day!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Greetings one & all!

Hope you are feeling well.
Thank you... you too!
Furthermore, feelings of victimhood and powerlessness demonstrate the areas of life where we are most asleep.
Wow. Thank you very much for saying this. I'm going to try to remember this one. I like all your posts. But this specific quote... is great. It really captures the essence of both victim-hood and powerlessness, IMHO. It's a "keeper".

Sincerely,

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Thank you... you too!

Wow. Thank you very much for saying this. I'm going to try to remember this one. I like all your posts. But this specific quote... is great. It really captures the essence of both victim-hood and powerlessness, IMHO. It's a "keeper".

Sincerely,

Glad to be of service!

Yes - I assumed once I was on the "spiritual path" that anger would no longer be a problem!

That wake up world site also has a bit about ego - if you were curious.

Enjoy your day!

:)