• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Embarking!

Talos

Cheeseman
Hello, here I chose the nickname Talos to be known as... well, Talos ;) . In the matter of religion, for now I'm pretty orthodox (but not Eastern Orthodox per se, not yet) Christian, who returned to the Church from a not-very-long journey through deism and some form of atheism. Originally I'm Roman Catholic, but I don't feel comfortable in this Church anymore, so I'm thinking about conversion to Orthodoxy. I'm very interested in other religions and their followers, so I ended registering myself up here.

I hope that I'll find many (and more) interesting content here ;) . Hello once again.

PS: English isn't my first language, so it can be really crappy sometimes. At least I'm trying to do my best :p .

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
"Talos the Mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give Praise! We are but maggots writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars! But you were once man! Aye! And as man you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos, Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now in royalty and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you." Aye, love! Love! Even as man, great Talos cherised us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit! The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth! Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives? And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! the Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people! So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine! For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit the heavens and earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!"

Hi.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Um. Well. After Gjall's greeting anything I say will seem rather small and insignificant. But welcome anyway! We have a pretty large group of posters here whose first language isn't English, so don't worry about it. Most are pretty good about helping each other out about things like that. For one, I find it very impressive that someone can talk about these things in second language. Good for you!

elmarna

Say "cheese!"
Hope to find you smiling here!
And if your crappy - remember we still love you!