• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk wakes up to the reality of Democrat politics.

KW

His tweet...

Elon Musk
@elonmusk

In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party. But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold …
1f37f.svg

Indeed they will Mr. Musk.

The smear campaign is their stock and trade and of course the popcorn will be buttery and salty.

Very true.

We can see this in the way that they have attacked Musk with smears and lies and totally ignored his complaints.

The left does not accept independent thinkers.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Very true.

We can see this in the way that they have attacked Musk with smears and lies and totally ignored his complaints.

The left needs to start thinking independently and accept what those on the right have to say.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Very true.

No they certainly don't accept independent thinkers.

Its a reason why I call out their intolerance of those who don't share their views and philosophies with the cancel
culture they created and love of censorship.

You know it's a serious issue when a billionaire even noticed this going on , and of course, the reaction by the left as a result , which further proves what is being said about the left is actually true.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What a totally bizarre and nonsensical charge that is, but since you're enamored with Trump and his cronies, no surprise. A definition of "liberal" is that of being open minded, which is why the Dems have what's called a "big tent", and as we're seeing the Pubs "tent" is much smaller and mostly based on the leadership of a twice-impeached insurrectionist that tried to overturn our election in 2020.

Hopefully, the actual conservatives will eventually come back and dominate the Pubs and make it a respectable party again, and there does seem to be cracks in the wall to give us some hope. And I say "us" as we need a viable two-party+ system.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
No they certainly don't accept independent thinkers.

Its a reason why I call out their intolerance of those who don't share their views and philosophies with the cancel
culture they created and love of censorship.

You know it's a serious issue when a billionaire even noticed this going on , and of course, the reaction by the left as a result , which further proves what is being said about the left is actually true.

I don't think it's so much independent thinking as much as critical thinking that is often missing in politics. Democrats appear to not think independently for the same reason Republicans don't seem to: their thinking tends to align with their chosen political party.

The important thing is to think critically about the information being put out there, especially when it is coming from a billionaire who benefits from the policies of a particular political group.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Biased sources complaining about Dems, not the Left.
And, BTW, ATT and Capitalism booted OAN off DirecTV (which is owned by ATT), not Dems. Don't like it switch companies. That's how Capitalism functions.