• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk, a genius? Really?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans natural life we all own.

In laws natural consciousness self survival is the highest intelligence.

In man's evil historic life takeover he says I will teach you I was poor man first no money and healer human aware by nature.

My survival skills as highest consciousness. Agreed teaching. Yet in facts he was natural man.

Which all men are first now.

So rich man poor man thesis is fake idealism. Yet man had to false preach to ascertain highest conscious self was poor. Meant I was natural and being rich is false procedures.

Man's inventive control greedy rich history lies as inventive man is greedy man who becomes life destroyer by choices.

So science says IQ means highest intelligence. Yet millions of men pre thoughts might be Involved in one man's identity today...science.

Historic types of science practices stopped. Already known corruptive to mass holding as mass. Such as a building earthquake by experiment within.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans natural life we all own.

In laws natural consciousness self survival is the highest intelligence.

In man's evil historic life takeover he says I will teach you I was poor man first no money and healer human aware by nature.

My survival skills as highest consciousness. Agreed teaching. Yet in facts he was natural man.

Which all men are first now.

So rich man poor man thesis is fake idealism. Yet man had to false preach to ascertain highest conscious self was poor. Meant I was natural and being rich is false procedures.

Man's inventive control greedy rich history lies as inventive man is greedy man who becomes life destroyer by choices.

So science says IQ means highest intelligence. Yet millions of men pre thoughts might be Involved in one man's identity today...science.

Historic types of science practices stopped. Already known corruptive to mass holding as mass. Such as a building earthquake by experiment within.

Nuclear mass changed controlled to heavens mass shift above by those man caused conditions not even functional then as causes.

Father mind says nuclear power plant machine one only reason life isn't destroyed. Heavens shifted already.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, his kids have really stupid names. Or maybe it's just one kid. Who knows or cares?

You know what - I care about my kids, grandkids, animals and myself. That's about it, if I'm totally honest, which I am because I am such a terrible liar.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've heard that Musk is going to go head to head with Amazon with his recent purchase of the ACME Corporation.

ACMECorporationPoster_1000x1500_FringeFocus.jpg

wiley-coyote.gif

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol if he is, he’s probably the dumbest genius on record.
Just recently he publicly attacked a disabled employee (who incidentally is also a disabled rights activist and was named person of the year in his native Iceland.)
Not only did he insult the man because apparently Elon, the owner of literally one of the biggest tech companies ever, doesn’t know that being disabled doesn’t mean you can’t type???!!!!!! Wtf?!!!
Not only that the person who was allegedly fired (Halli) was on a “Do not fire list” due to how valuable he was to the company. His self made company was bought by Twitter and he agreed to take the money offered as wages, so he could contribute highly to the tax in his native country. This he used to build ramps for easier access for the disabled.
What did Elon do when this man asked him publicly why he couldn't access his work account or even get in touch with HR for clarification?
He mocked him, insinuated that he was making up his disability as an excuse and mocked him for being wealthy.
Only to then publicly apologise to him, likely due to his lawyers explaining to him what the resulting lawsuit would probably cost him lmao!!
Also Halli absolutely roasted him in his retorts, so respect

The guy is beyond evil, I swear. But it’s been nothing if not entertaining to watch him publicly take massive Ls
Lol
For reference

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Note: English is not Pradyot Rai's first language, so please be charitable where he uses the word "spear" for "sphere" and any other grammatical errors.
I don't find his argument to be convincing. A genius is someone like Isaac Newton, Euler, Pascal, Einstein, Ramanujan. They achieved everything in Bloom's pyramid before they were teenagers.

Colt

Excerpts in blue are quoted from Trump's Evolution in Social Media Exile: More QAnon, More Extremes

In September, former President Donald Trump went on Truth Social, his social network, and shared an image of himself wearing a lapel pin in the form of the letter Q, along with a phrase closely associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory movement: “The storm is coming.”

In doing so, Trump ensured that the message — first posted by a QAnon-aligned account — would be hugely amplified, visible to his more than 4 million followers. He was also delivering what amounted to an unmistakable endorsement of the movement, which falsely and violently claims that leading Democrats are baby-eating devil worshippers....

"It’s not that Trump has meaningfully changed the way he behaves online. In fact, he’s grown more extreme,” said Jared Holt, a researcher at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue who studies technology and extremism in the United States. “I don’t think anybody should reasonably expect him to be any different if he’s back on Facebook and Twitter. And when it comes to spreading conspiracy theories, Trump is the big tuna.”...

To try to stop Trump from provoking future unrest, Meta said it would prevent sharing of posts that, among other things, question the legitimacy of elections or promote QAnon content. Violations of the company’s policies could also result in his being blocked from the site again, Meta said. Conservatives praised the decision, and the American Civil Liberties Union and Sen. Bernie Sanders defended the move.

No such restrictions exist for Trump on Twitter, which had barred him soon after the Capitol riot but reinstated him in November after Elon Musk, the company’s new owner, conducted a public poll about a possible return.

My own take on this is: If quite a few very smart people are able to see how Trump's irresponsible behavior and unabashed leadership of a fanatically devoted mob poses a clear and present danger, then what does that make Elon Musk (whom many people believe is some kind of genius)?

Click here to read how Pradyot Rai addresses the question "Is Elon Musk a genius?" describing the six stages of cognitive development in his superb analysis of what it is exactly that comprises genuine "genius."

Note: English is not Pradyot Rai's first language, so please be charitable where he uses the word "spear" for "sphere" and any other grammatical errors.
The Left has had a fanatically devoted mob for years!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Meta Platforms, the parent company of Facebook, is reportedly exploring the possibility of launching a decentralised social network similar to Twitter. When the news was shared on Twitter, Elon Musk responded to it.

Dogecoin co-founder Billy Markus, who goes by the name Shibetoshi Nakamoto on Twitter, responded even before Musk did. He shared a meme and wondered if Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg decided to launch a Twitter rival because he thought everyone was upset with Elon Musk and people loved him.

Facebook’s new social network, which has been codenamed "P92," would allow creators and public figures to share timely updates about their interests. A spokesperson for Meta has confirmed that the company is considering a standalone, decentralised social network for sharing text updates but declined to provide any further details.

P92? That's an odd name. Maybe they could call it "Poo Poo," so instead of a "Tweet," people could leave a "Poo." That would sum up the overall value of social media.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I thought his father owned a diamond mine?

News accounts have some variety.
But...
Excerpted...
Musk belonged to an upper-middle-class family in South Africa. So, while they were wealthy enough to have a comfortable lifestyle, they couldn't support Musk after he moved to Canada. Musk didn't get his early money from his parents for startups. There are many myths surrounding Musk’s parents' financial wealth.

One rumor is that his father owned an emerald mine, which Musk denied. He actually worked his way through college and had $100,000 in student debt.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Excerpted...
Musk belonged to an upper-middle-class family in South Africa. So, while they were wealthy enough to have a comfortable lifestyle, they couldn't support Musk after he moved to Canada. Musk didn't get his early money from his parents for startups. There are many myths surrounding Musk’s parents' financial wealth.

One rumor is that his father owned an emerald mine, which Musk denied. He actually worked his way through college and had $100,000 in student debt.
So we have two articles that conflict.

Can we get some corroboration?