• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elisha, two bears, and 42 massacred children.

Eli G

With "scandal" I meant noise. I am Hispanic; we use "scandal" with that alternative sense.

Is God "evil" for destroying evil people?

Eli G

Neither God nor I care about your opinion. Jehovah God is not unjust; he has never destroyed someone without a just reason from his own point of view...he doesn't need to rely on any human's criteria of "justice", because his standards are much higher and more perfect. He doesn't have to explain himself to anyone either. He up to now he is showing patience with the wicked, so that they leave their evil way. He is being very good, and he is soon going to be fair and give everyone what he finally deserves.

This topic is about the story of Elisha and the bears. If you have something different to say, you should open another topic... if you want to complain about God. Someone may be interested in your opinion on this. Good bye.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Neither God nor I care about your opinion. Jehovah God is not unjust; he has never destroyed someone without a just reason from his own point of view...he doesn't need to rely on any human's criteria of "justice", because his standards are much higher and more perfect. He doesn't have to explain himself to anyone either. He up to now he is showing patience with the wicked, so that they leave their evil way. He is being very good, and he is soon going to be fair and give everyone what he finally decided to receive.

This topic is about the story of Elisha and the bears. If you have something different to say, you should open another topic... if you want to complain about God. Someone may be interested in your opinion on this. Good bye.

Oh, back to the story in the Bible. Like so many other stories in the Bible it is probably merely a myth. So you can be thankful. Your God is not as evil as the Bible makes him out to be.

And it takes two to start a derail. You asked questions, I merely answered them.