• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electus de Lumine's Beliefs Q&A

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Here is the place where I will gladly take questions about my beliefs rather than have pejorative assumptions made about them.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Does Lilith have a place in your spiritual-religious system? What about other demons, or angels? Gods or goddesses?

Lilith is a being worthy of respect and is often used by me for feminine magic.

I do not believe in demons.

Most angels serve Yahweh but the ones who side with Lucifer and humanity are often used as more minor spirits in my occult practices.

I sometimes describe Yahweh as a god, but I do not believe he has the omni attributes that are attributed to him.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Who do you think Lucifer is? Or if it is a symbol, what does it represent?

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Who do you think Lucifer is? Or if it is a symbol, what does it represent?

Lucifer is an archangel that is the first and most powerful of all of the beings created by Yahweh. Lucifer served his creator until he saw that all Yahweh wanted to do was to have all of his creations worship him, Lucifer lead a revolt against Yahweh and lost, as souls cannot be destroyed Lucifer and the angles that sided with him where banished from Heaven. Later on Earth he witnessed Yahweh make souls with suppressed free-will and force them into two of the newly evolved humans in an effort to make worshipers that could never reject him. Lucifer unlocked their free-will resulting in wrath from Yahweh, Lucifer hopes to someday overthrow the Kingdom of Heaven and Yahweh in order to turn Heaven into a stateless place where all souls can be equal.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Well, if you ever want to learn more, just come over to the Hindu DIR, and ask away. We're sure to give you many differing answers to confuse you or enlighten you. Welcome to these forums.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
What do you think about my beliefs?
To be fair, I haven't read much of your stuff yet. I hold the belief that everyone's beliefs are totally valid for them personally, regardless of how little or much they correlate to mine. Religion is very personal, and despite some folks need to debate or convince others, its not a practice I hold.