• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electric Cigarrettes

.lava

Veteran Member
Any "smokers" in here? Anybody hear of this "Electric Cigarrette". Any thoughts about this at all as far as health and government regulation and taxing goes? Just curious for curiositie's sake.

Here's some quick info. Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

hi, i am a smoker. i would not use that stuff. i think i have two options, i smoke or i do not. i am not willing to replace it with another thing.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Any "smokers" in here? Anybody hear of this "Electric Cigarrette". Any thoughts about this at all as far as health and government regulation and taxing goes? Just curious for curiositie's sake.

Here's some quick info. Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

I'm a smoker,i do not smoke taylor made cigarettes because of the chemicals in them so i roll my own,i would not use an electric cigarette for the same reason and i agree with Lava you either smoke or don't smoke.

SoliDeoGloria

I think the draw towards these thinks in the U.S. is due to recent federal taxation of tobacco products on top of stae taxation raises, making tobacco products rediculously expensive.

Being as how the U.S. Government hasn't done any official studies on this "electric cigarrette" they can not tax or regulate it as of yet. But knowing the U.S. Government and money, I'm sure it won't take long for them to regulate it somehow.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

when i read the title i thought , o my god did the tabbaco company find a way to get robots addicted

luckly its just a diffrent way to get people addicted

Zephyr

Moved on
E-cigs are pretty cool, but since I'm more a cigar and pipe man I've never really had any interest in them.

SoliDeoGloria

3.14 said:
when i read the title i thought , o my god did the tabbaco company find a way to get robots addicted

luckly its just a diffrent way to get people addicted

That's the other thing is, I guess Tobacco companie's arent involved in yhis thing so they are not liking these things too much.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It sounds very similiar to an electric vaporizor. Which if I still smoked, I'd rather use one of those with just tobacco rather than some mixture.