• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Election "moneyball"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I read part of a very interesting article about election "moneyball" the other day. Don't waste your money trying to beat Mitch McConnell: Play "democracy moneyball" instead

That led me to the Princeton Election Consortium which has information on the Presidential race, Senate and, importantly, redistricting state races.

The basic idea is that we should put money where it will do the most good (duh) based on the importance of the race and the odds of electing a Democrat.

It's a bit tricky as the voter power does not correlate with how close the race is. but if you're looking for a fact-based analysis, this is it. This is the top of the Senate listings.

Capture.PNG

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I like Lindsey Graham very much as a person, but I still hope he doesn't win reelection because he doesn't get the whole picture about giving money to the little guy through extra unemployment benefits, etc.