• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elder Race

Bishka

Veteran Member
I was happening upon a New Age website today and it mentioned that someone of this website was of the "Elder Race" and was in tune with Gaia. After that encoutner, I went on Wikipedia, and it mentioned some made up race (something to do with fantasy books). Could anybody enlighten me a bit?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When I read the title "Elder Race", the first thing that came to my mind is the race of being created by August Derlith (H.P. Lovecraft's friend and publisher) to help the human race combat the Great Old Ones when they return to reclaim Earth.
I would post a link, but for some odd reason, RF is the only website that will load right now.....????????

As far as an "Elder Race" that is intune with Gaia, I have never heard of any such group.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Humans are just the latest new thing in the universe, really, the earth as a whole is.

There are many elder races but the most ancient are the Elohim, also known as the Shining Ones, Central Race, or Wingmakers. They are extremely powerful high ascended beings who work for God.

They are not angels, they created the angels to do certain jobs (messengers, transporters, assistants to Creator Sons...) that only a purposely created being can perform.

The Elohim are the genetic engineers who plant life throughout the universe. They are not aliens, but a time shifted version of humans. They are our future selves.

p_shift90

That's very interesting! I also believe in a race of beings that influenced life on earth, could you tell me more about these Elohim and their relation to God? What I mean is, what view of God are you talking about, the judeo-christian God or an anthromorphic "ultimate spirit"-type God?

Last edited:

Ukonkivi

I've heard a lot of New Age materials talking about a "Root Race" but I can't say I remember any run ins with talking about an "Elder Race".

Could they perhaps be using the term "Elder Race" to be referring to Helena Blavatsky's Root Race concept?