• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

El Paso say no what about 2020?

Riders

Trump wanted to come down to EL Paso tomorrow because of the shooting but the majority of El Paso is saying they blame Trump for the shooting and that he is not welcome in El Paso and Trumps been told not to go down to El Paso!

Though a huge amount of you keep telling me Trump will win easily in 2020 it's because of stuff like this that I am beginning to think you are all wrong. They say a good portion of El Paso is very angry with Trump!

I maybe wrong but I have my doubts that Trump will take 2020!

LiveBetterLife

Trump wanted to come down to EL Paso tomorrow because of the shooting but the majority of El Paso is saying they blame Trump for the shooting and that he is not welcome in El Paso and Trumps been told not to go down to El Paso!

"The majority of El Paso" is literally "saying" this?

What a kooky town.

sooda

Veteran Member

Though a huge amount of you keep telling me Trump will win easily in 2020 it's because of stuff like this that I am beginning to think you are all wrong. They say a good portion of El Paso is very angry with Trump!

I think Trump will win in 2020.. and that is disgusting, but that's where we are now.

Trump is a carny barker and we have hit rock bottom.

shmogie

Yeah, Trump caused the shootings, I have an enlarged prostate, he caused that too.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, Trump caused the shootings, I have an enlarged prostate, he caused that too.

Thank you! I'm no fan of his bloviating, but what the [...] does he have to do with causing this? Nothing, this is just more "It's not my fault!"

I turn on the tube and what do I see
A whole lotta people cryin' "Don't blame me"
They point their crooked little fingers at everybody else
Spend all their time feelin' sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your momma's too thin and your daddy's too fat

Get over it
Get over it
All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

You say you haven't been the same since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if I gave you some cash
You don't want to work, you want to live like a king
But the big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing
... " - Get Over It, The Eagles.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Yep, blame Trump for a psycho on a rampage. How pathetic is Rep. Veronica Escobar? Don't blame the actual shooter, blame Trump because he's a Republican.

"The majority of El Paso" is literally "saying" this?

What a kooky town.
No, not the majority of El Paso. The single Democrat idiot Rep. Veronica Escobar is saying this. She thinks as Representative of El Paso she speaks now for the Democrats of El Paso.
She's another Trump hater. And President Trump doesn't need her permission to come to El Paso.
In fact, that she misrepresents what Trump has said is her shame.

Legal immigrants should be just as opposed to illegal immigration as others are. However, it appears Rep. Veronica Escobar is in favor of federal law violations and said violators should reap great rewards for breaking violating federal law at Texas and El Paso tax payer expense.
Let Rep. Veronica Escobar surrender her salary for one year to pay for the illegals that live in El Paso. Challenge her to do that at the next public meeting and see what she says. Test her metal and see if it can compete with her racist rhetoric.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It really surprises me that those who are opposed to Trump blame him for this and that shows like Morning Joe feature some of them.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Yep, blame Trump for a psycho on a rampage. How pathetic is Rep. Veronica Escobar? Don't blame the actual shooter, blame Trump because he's a Republican.

No, not the majority of El Paso. The single Democrat idiot Rep. Veronica Escobar is saying this. She thinks as Representative of El Paso she speaks now for the Democrats of El Paso.
She's another Trump hater. And President Trump doesn't need her permission to come to El Paso.
In fact, that she misrepresents what Trump has said is her shame.

Legal immigrants should be just as opposed to illegal immigration as others are. However, it appears Rep. Veronica Escobar is in favor of federal law violations and said violators should reap great rewards for breaking violating federal law at Texas and El Paso tax payer expense.
Let Rep. Veronica Escobar surrender her salary for one year to pay for the illegals that live in El Paso. Challenge her to do that at the next public meeting and see what she says. Test her metal and see if it can compete with her racist rhetoric.
67522132_2367091980240587_435226447901097984_n.jpg

If it was a Muslim cleric inspiring his followers to go out and kill Americans, I'm sure you'd be screaming for blood.

shmogie

It really surprises me that those who are opposed to Trump blame him for this and that shows like Morning Joe feature some of them.
When you have TDS, you blame him for everything. It is a combination of hysteria, rage, sihonesty.

They will never get over 2016, clinton had it wrapped up, Trump had no chance, then the coronation parties turned into wakes.

They looked like idiots. They have been totally irrational ever since.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
View attachment 31673

If it was a Muslim cleric inspiring his followers to go out and kill Americans, I'm sure you'd be screaming for blood.
Tell that to Reza Aslan saying that Trump supporters should be eradicated and Shaun King calling for acts of terror praising the terrorist who tried to firebomb an ICE facility with hundreds of migrants still inside.