• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

einstein a jew?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
shadow, do you know that muhammad was uneducated person?. how could be an author. if you want to know about muhammad, i suggest you to read from hadith ( bukhari, muslim, nasai, tirmidzi, ibn majah, abu daud). if you read from book ( someone opinion), its not good choice. not pure
Uneducated doesn't necessarily mean illiterate, just as being educated does not guarantee literacy. If he was uneducated and he wrote the Qur'an, then obviously he wasn't illiterate.

It's not that I haven't read and don't know, it's more that many religions have many similarities, many have strong ties and reflections of the culture a given religion originated from, and given so many how do I know which one, if any, are correct? Also, how do I know that people who claimed they were prophets did not suffer from a mental disorder that causes hallucinations, difficulty discerning between reality and fantasy, or other conditions that seemed to observers to be communications with God and spirits in a world that knew very little about the brain.

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
Uneducated doesn't necessarily mean illiterate, just as being educated does not guarantee literacy. If he was uneducated and he wrote the Qur'an, then obviously he wasn't illiterate.

It's not that I haven't read and don't know, it's more that many religions have many similarities, many have strong ties and reflections of the culture a given religion originated from, and given so many how do I know which one, if any, are correct? Also, how do I know that people who claimed they were prophets did not suffer from a mental disorder that causes hallucinations, difficulty discerning between reality and fantasy, or other conditions that seemed to observers to be communications with God and spirits in a world that knew very little about the brain.

muhammad was uneducated and also illiterate. you can check it in many book of muhammad biography. moslem author or others. he could not both write and read, until the angle of gabriel forced him to read. i'm not sure that he finally able to write. in my understanding he never able to write. he never write the quran, but just memorize in mind. if he was just a common people ( not a prophet), how could he memorize that all verses in quran ( about 3 cm thick of book).

you will know him exactly if you read the hadith and not from book made by human ( it can be wrong).

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
muhammad was uneducated and also illiterate. you can check it in many book of muhammad biography. moslem author or others. he could not both write and read, until the angle of gabriel forced him to read. i'm not sure that he finally able to write. in my understanding he never able to write. he never write the quran, but just memorize in mind. if he was just a common people ( not a prophet), how could he memorize that all verses in quran ( about 3 cm thick of book).

you will know him exactly if you read the hadith and not from book made by human ( it can be wrong).

This is a Muslim propoganda. I'd like to see independent verification of his illiteracy, especially considering his stated profession as a merchant. In those days, the merchant had to keep track of what he was moving from place to place, what was selling, what wasn't, etc so he could make a profit. His illiteracy is questionable at best. Most merchants could read and write in some language.

EDIT: Also, memorization skills are nothing so phenomenal to claim divine intervention. I really wish you would stop this proselytizing.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
Another thing that has been clearly pointed out: hadith are written by humans, and many of them contradict one another. With that in mind, I don't think anyone other than a blind follower will put much stock in the hadith. Just as only Muslims put any stock in the Quran. Give it up.

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
is there any advantage to me if you are become a muslim? will i get some money? the advantages and the challenges are yours. big mind war are yours.
here, i just want to invite you to really honest to yourself and others. put the negative thinking away. if your mind full with negative thinking you will never study it purely, open mind.
if you meet some hadith contradict to others, me also. that's why its important to study it in a correct way. hadith was written by human? yes right, but its no opinion of the writers. check it out.
if want to study it, i'll help you to find a good teacher who has good understanding. just tell your address. i'll try to contact friends around there. its free of charges.
the advantages are yours.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
is there any advantage to me if you are become a muslim? will i get some money? the advantages and the challenges are yours. big mind war are yours.
here, i just want to invite you to really honest to yourself and others. put the negative thinking away. if your mind full with negative thinking you will never study it purely, open mind.
if you meet some hadith contradict to others, me also. that's why its important to study it in a correct way. hadith was written by human? yes right, but its no opinion of the writers. check it out.
if want to study it, i'll help you to find a good teacher who has good understanding. just tell your address. i'll try to contact friends around there. its free of charges.
the advantages are yours.

Let me put this in a way that is clear. It is a direct violation of the rules to proselytize. I've reported you, and it is in your best interests to stop immediately.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
*Staff Advisory*

Please keep Rule 8 in mind when posting:

8. Proselytizing
The forums were set up for the purpose of sharing and understanding other religions and faiths, by discussion and debate. It is not to be used for converting others to your own faith. Or to place links or copy material from elsewhere, intended for this purpose. Such posts will be edited or removed and subject to moderation.

*More about Rule 8; There are ways to deliver a message without proselytizing. Often, simply adding something like, "I believe..." or "My religion teaches..." to a statement removes the proselytizing element. Sometimes the difference is specifically stating it as a belief rather than asserting it as objective fact. Calls to religious action are also considered proselytizing.*