• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

einstein a jew?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Better question: does it really ******* matter?

Was Einstein a Jewish Theist?
Was Newton a Catholic?
Was Louis Pasteur a Catholic?
Is Hawking an Atheist?
Is Dawkins an Atheist?

To me they were/are scientists working for betterment of humanity and therefore they should be and must be respected; and I respect them. I also respect their personal religion or no-religion whatever it was or whatever it is.

But if they exploit their position and or become outspoken or show their bias against others' religions and publicize it and start to deride and or start ridiculing them; then to that extent they earn disrespect and there is no harm in refuting them or rebutting them. They are in no case idols; they are not above criticism.

Why should they be?

Then it matters; of course

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
smart person are they who care about the live after dead ( heaven and hell) and prepare everything to be some one who suit enough to enter heaven and save from hell.

as some one who we know as a brilliant thinker choose their way to live ( religion) it means / it depicting they will be in heaven or hell. sorry, as a moslems, i believe that they who are not a moslem will be in hell. its means that einstein ( a jew) is not a really smart person.

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
Well you might not think him 'smart' but he was clearly among the most intelligent (and accomplished) people of the last century. So that means that being intelligent or accomplished are apparently not factors in determining whether or not someone is 'smart' by your standards; which would seem to indicate that your use of the word refers to a concept that is rather... unusual.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I really don't see why it's even an issue. If a person is smart, and contributes monumental discoveries to science, then why does it matter what they believe in terms of God? Darwin studied Anglican Theology, and was even Orthodox when he traveled on the Beagle, but that has not been the center of the evolution debates.

Dena

smart person are they who care about the live after dead ( heaven and hell) and prepare everything to be some one who suit enough to enter heaven and save from hell.

as some one who we know as a brilliant thinker choose their way to live ( religion) it means / it depicting they will be in heaven or hell. sorry, as a moslems, i believe that they who are not a moslem will be in hell. its means that einstein ( a jew) is not a really smart person.

Congratulations, you have an opinion. :clap

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
i mean that living after dead is very very important thing to think. i think it the most important. a smart person should choose heaven than hell, aren't they? do you agree to call some one, who discover a big theory of relativity here but he burn in hell forever, as a smart person?

Rakhel

being that Einstein was a Jew, I very seriously doubt that he is in a Hell. Considering that Jews don't believe in "Hell."

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Apparently. At least, some people are attempting to take into that direction.

Im just glad some people idea of a loving forgiving god is interested in me enough for me to burn with einstine. Ive got so many questionz for me. Now about being smart... does god know the difference between conditional and unconditional love?

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
sorry friends, if you reject islam as a religion you will REALLY burn in hell forever. its not a joke. god has gave you brain to think. god has already sent messages and signs. why don't you think? are you really glad in hell with einstein? you will.
if you smart use the time to really study & compare the religions. if you really really search the right way, god promises to give the right path.

Iti oj

Premium Member
sorry friends, if you reject islam as a religion you will REALLY burn in hell forever. its not a joke. god has gave you brain to think. god has already sent messages and signs. why don't you think? are you really glad in hell with einstein? you will.
if you smart use the time to really study & compare the religions. if you really really search the right way, god promises to give the right path.

Just like he promised the christians and jews. Right? Because the monster you call god is reallu worthy or worship right? Because a god name all loving the all mercifull etc would send people to hell for something so petty.how do we even knoe einstine is in hell mayne he never meet a muslim and got a free pass.

Maybe you should think for yourself instead of letting others tell you what to think.
Maybe you should

Maybe you should think about how indecent your ideas are and how unlogical they sound before you judge others...

David M

You will suffer eternally if you are not a christian, so the followers of islam are out of luck there because you have rejected the correct religion, or would it be Judaism that is correct, or do the Hindus have it right?

Many religions make claims, there is no evidence that supports these claims and there is nothing to say which of these religions is correct if their deities actually exist.

Rakhel

Who said we are rejecting islam as a religion? Further, no one here has ever called Islam a joke
I am happy that it is your religion and that it gives you peace. However, I do not, nor cannot, accept it as my religion.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Maybe you are right maybe god is real and islam is true and that i wont enjoy hell. Well i wont enjoy heaven either and i would rather burn then comprimise my values i find your god model does.not meet my ethics or morals.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
You will suffer eternally if you are not a christian, so the followers of islam are out of luck there because you have rejected the correct religion, or would it be Judaism that is correct, or do the Hindus have it right?

Many religions make claims, there is no evidence that supports these claims and there is nothing to say which of these religions is correct if their deities actually exist.

I think following verse from Quran clarifies the position:

[2:63] Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.
The Holy Quran Arabic text with Translation in English text and Search Engine - Al Islam Online

There is no guarantee that a Muslim "in name" will go to heaven; only if one believes sincerely and truthfully to one's best ability and does good and kind deeds; such a person might be entitled with the mercy of God. It is He who is the Judge; not we humans.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I think following verse from Quran clarifies the position:

The Holy Quran Arabic text with Translation in English text and Search Engine - Al Islam Online

There is no guarantee that a Muslim "in name" will go to heaven; only if one believes sincerely and truthfully to one's best ability and does good and kind deeds; such a person might be entitled with the mercy of God. It is He who is the Judge; not we humans.

That has nothing to do with what david said. You just added another requirment. His poin was many religions make the same claim htf is anyone to know which is right

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
for my friends jews and christians, we are brother, we pray to the same god. i know it (the religion) was right at first.. until it has corrupted the holy book ( torah and bible).. sorry i think it better to discuss in other topic thread.
i interest to study other religions. i have at home both torah and bible, bagavad ghita / veda from hindu.
friends, i invite you to also study about islam, from it holy book, qur'an. also hadith, so you can know about muhammad exactly. you know the information from the source not from people. because if you know it from people, it can be wrong.
remember, god gives us about 60's 0r 70 years to live.life is short, if we spend our time to do something not important we'll loss the time. smart person will do something that give advantages.
be smart!

Iti oj

Premium Member
I have for several years an I still study it from time to time today. So yeah your not doing any good. Actual more harm then anything else