• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Egyptian Family Tree

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
:help: Does a family tree pertaining to the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses exist somewhere? I know it would be a complex picture to draw but if it could be done it would be so much easier than trying to follow the little snipets of text I am finding around the net. I began worshiping these Gods and Goddesses through my Wiccan practices recently and I am eager to learn so much about them.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
In case any of you were interested, this is the simplest, easy to understand "family tree" that I have found. I noticed that there are some Gods and Goddesses that are not listed, but this is at least a good place to start. I figure I can fill in the blanks later. I know there are some contradictions over some of the "who is who's parent" thing but from the various sources I have read this one seems to follow the way the majority believes to be true. Feel free to comment...

Attachments

• family-tree.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 54,887