• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Egyptian exodus proof or slavery?

Ehav4Ever

• Religion: Torath Mosheh means your religion is Torah Moses (what is religion compare to spirituality, is it court of spirituality, is that what religion means?)

In ancient Hebrew there was no term that means what "religion" and "spirituality" means in English. The following article does a good job of explaining the concept of what I mean.

upload_2022-10-27_4-53-42.png

Ehav4Ever

• Mosheh means Moses
  • Mosheh ben-Amram means Moses son of Amram

The English name "Moses" is derived from an attempted Greek transliteration of Mosheh. If I remember correctly, ancient Greek didn't have a (sh) sound thus when they "transliterated" for this sound the used an (s) and then another (s) at the end.

Yet, conceptually speaking when modern Westerns hear the name Moses they think of:
upload_2022-10-27_5-0-38.png

In comparison, when dealing with what historically an Israeli named Mosheh ben-Amram would have been like this is what would be a more accurate approximation.
upload_2022-10-27_5-1-25.png

Ehav4Ever

• Nevi'im (prophet)

Nevi'im (נביאים) is a plural noun. If one were to try and come up with the shortest way to translate it into English, one could use the term prophets (plural). Yet, the Torath Mosheh Jewish definition of the term has a longer meaning than the word prophet conveys in English.

• Everyone heard and saw Hashem.

The more accurate way to put it based on the Hebrew Torah and Torath Mosheh Jewish sources would be:

All Israelis and non-Israels who were at Mount Sinai:
  • Heard the voice that Hashem created for them to hear.
  • Saw the words of Hashem written in air like fire or lightning.
  • Yet, none of them actually saw Hashem since Hashem has no form or physical body/presence/etc.
  • Further, they all experienced the above at different levels, similar to the example I gave earlier.
Ehav4Ever wrote earlier:
"To give an example, there is a Torath Mosheh Jewish source that describes the differences like this. It was AS IF Mosheh ben-Amram dealt with Hashem while looking through 1 unclear lense. Mosheh ben-Amram understood this and recognized that there was an unclear lense between him and his understanding of Hashem. The other (נביאים) "Nevi'im" dealt with Hashem AS IF they were looking through 15 or more unclear lenses, depending on their situation. Unlike Mosheh ben-Amram they did have the ability to determine that there were 15 or more unclear lenses between them and their understanding of Hashem. They simply understood what was basically necessary for themselves and for their generation of Torath Mosheh Israelis/Jews."
  • However due to overwhelm, everyone chosen Mosheh to continue for them.
  • So Mosheh continue and was in direct communication with Hashem

Correct, all All Israelis and non-Israels who were at Mount Sinai elected that Mosheh ben-Amram, from that point going forward, communicate directly with Hashem because they were all overwhelmed by he experience.

• So Mosheh wasn't a Nevi'im compare to others - because Mosheh was in direct communication with Hashem

Correct, also at any time he wanted.

• Nevi'im aren't in direct communication with Hashem because limited communicating through dreams/semi-awake and sleep states

Correct, also they could only receive this situation from Hashem a) when they were prepared for it, b) when Hashem was willing to give it to them, and c) they were always overwhelmed by it when it completed. Mosheh ben-Amram was never overwhelmed by it.

• So Irvith means people with Mosheh, this also includes anyone who's not of zera of Abraham as they too were with Mosheh that's what Irvith means, am I understanding this correctly?

No, Ivrith is how you correctly transliterate the term (עברית) which is one of the names of the language of Ivrim, Israelis, Jews, and Samaritans. The term Ivrim is how you translate the term (עבריים) or (עיבריים) which was a term used to describe Avraham ben-Terahh (Abraham), his direct geneology, and all of those who attached themselves to the Torah that Avraham and his descendents held by. It only included those not descended from Avraham (the zera you mentioned) if they held by the Torah that he received for his generation.

• so when people understanding word Hebrew they're thinking only zera of Abraham.
  • Yet Irvith means people with Mosheh (Moses) and has nothing to do with zera of Abraham, am I comprehending this correctly?

No. In modern English the term "Hebrew" is sometimes used to describe the following:
  1. Ivrim
  2. The Ivrim's language
  3. The ancient Israeli language and people
  4. The ancestors of modern day Jews
  5. People who within the last 100 years started calling themselves "Hebrew Israelites"
  6. One version of a language that some scholars "theorize" was a Canaanite language.
I hope that helps.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Consider though that IF my characterization was false, even slightly, you would be able to immediately prove it false without hesitation. Again, my charicterization is based on your own words.

Incorrect. That is not how that works. The discussion was already done. Besides, I addressed all of your points. You don't have to like what I provided. You are free to conclude whatever you want about the obviously extinct people you are talking about.

Now that we are clear that you are using a Christian basis and, as you stated yourself, you are not an expert in Judaism and you are not an expert in the Hebrew language you can continue to post your theories now that we have clearly identified what they are and where you got them from.

Lastly, you are under no requirement to accept anything that has been in the possesion of Torath Mosheh Israelis/Jews for thousands of years. You can accept whatever form of English bible and god that you like.

Let us rest here for now. Thanks.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Yet Irvith means people with Mosheh (Moses) and has nothing to do with zera of Abraham, am I comprehending this correctly?
Good point. But the counter position would be that those that have been accepted into the Jewish religion are deemed to be Zera. Otherwise converted Jews and also offspring of non-Jewish women would be excluded from Zera.

River Sea

YES. YES. YES.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala however I notice as I get into religion (not saying I agree or disagree with the religion) I tend to move away from light, isn't that odd., I move away from light when I get into religion, yet it's fascinating religion is - but I notice this. Is it the fascination does what, ok something to look at why this is?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
from @Ehav4Ever I learn the name Hebrew means dusty dirty, so what was happening in Panphychism during that time when people put down Hebrews (dusty dirty)

that's why @Ehav4Ever came up with the name lvrith is to remove association dirty dusty, so @Ehav4Ever found a name in ancient scroll to replace Hebrew dusty dirty with lvrith?

I snip video
what the heck dusty dirty.JPG

Last edited:

Ehav4Ever

I learn the name Hebrew means dusty dirty, so what was happening in Panphychism during that time when people put down Hebrews (dusty dirty)

Greetings. Correction to what you wrote. This is what actually is stated in the video.

upload_2022-10-30_6-58-10.png

upload_2022-10-30_6-58-37.png

In comparison, the Egyptians had a different word to describe anyone from the Levant region and beyond who were foreign to the Egyptians.
upload_2022-10-30_7-0-11.png

Thus, Ivri is a word native to Yisraelis/Israelis/Jews. The term Hyksos or Habiru is a different word native to the Egyptians and others.

that's why Ehav4Ever came up with the name lvrith is to remove association dirty dusty, so Ehav4Ever found a name in ancient scroll to replace Hebrew dusty dirty with lvrith?

Correction. Ehav4Ever did not create the term "Ivri". "Ivri" is the correct way to "tansliterate" the term (עברי - עיברי) found in ancient Yisraeli/Israeli/Jewish texts, as shown above.
upload_2022-10-30_6-58-10.png

upload_2022-10-30_6-58-37.png

Also, concerning transliteration:

upload_2022-10-30_10-44-49.png

upload_2022-10-30_10-45-59.png

I hope that helps.

Last edited: