• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Egyptian Discoveries!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
From the link:
The prophet Moses pbuh is known to have taken the Ark of the Covenant with him when he fled Egypt. According to historic references, one of the reasons the Pharaoh chased the prophet Moses pbuh right up to the last moment, and strove to catch him at whatever price was the Ark of the Covenant. . ."

This is all complete nonsense. What "historic references" is the narrator talking about?

This account doesn't even match the account in Exodus.

Flat Earth Kyle

I agree about the parts concerning the Arc of the Covenant being in the pyramid part being nonsense. But the whole part about wireless electricity was really facinating. Do you have anything to debunk that?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I agree about the parts concerning the Arc of the Covenant being in the pyramid part being nonsense. But the whole part about wireless electricity was really facinating. Do you have anything to debunk that?

You mean the concept itself? No. In fact I'm actually reading about the Tesla generator atm.

As far as there having been wireless electricity in ancient Egypt, there's nothing there to debunk: the whole case presented in the video is built on a lot of wild assumptions and subjective interpretations presented as fact. Exp: "This relief carving shows a wireless antenna. . ." No it doesn't, it shows a pillar with four horizontal lines across it. Someone with an over-active imagination might see a resemblance to some sort of antenna---along with a cpl zillion other things---but for the clip to state without any qualification that "This is a depiction of an antenna. . ." just shows that the authors are willing to present wishful thinking as fact.

Last edited: