• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Egyptian and Jewish exodus what proof?

Riders

I dont thin k its says this in the bible but I was always told that the Jewish slaves built the pyramids, and there is actual literal physical proof against that, so for churches who may teach that its been proved wrong.

They found the camps, camp sights where Egyptian military was recruited to build the pyramids and they told their story wrote it on the walls,they were even given use of doctors and medical professionals of the time to cure and fix broken bones caused by the work.

The Anointed

Its a myth.. never happened. The Red Sea is 7,000 feet deep.

Sinai-Sat-text-9.jpg

If you believe that the 1567 B.C. Israeli crossing, as revealed in the map you provided is 7,000 feet deep, then you've got rocks in your head woman.

The Anointed

Red Algae bloom will turn water red and suffocate the fish. The Santorini eruption was hundreds of years too early for Exodus and had been debunked as bad science.

They want to claim a volcanic eruption in the Med could cause the parting of the Red Sea.

Silly and stupid.. They should start with a map.

Good heaven you come out with some rubbish girly.

From ‘The World Book Dictionary,’ (Hyksos) “A succession of six foreign rulers of Egypt—from about 1730 B.C. to about 1570 B.C; Shepherd Kings.”

I have said previously in this thread, that I believe that it was the explosion of the Island of Thira, which caused the so-called miracles at the precise time of the Exodus. But the exact date of the eruption, however, is still controversial. Radiocarbon dating indicates that the eruption occurred about 1645—1600 BC.[4] These dates, however, conflict with the usual date range from archaeological evidence, which is between about 1550 and 1500 BC.[5] For more discussion, see the article on the Minoan eruption.

And from the Encyclopedia Britannica, ‘Hyksos’, invaders who were also called the Shepherd Kings, who in the time of “King Tutimaios” entered Egypt and took possession of it without striking a blow and it is said here that Joseph the historian, identifies them with the Israelites and that their reign ended in 1567B.C.

Although radiocarbon dating of an olive tree imbedded in lava would appear to indicate a 1600 BCE eruption of Santorini/Thera, that is, if the lava that it was imbedded in was from the actual eruption that devastated the island and its surrounding districts and not from an earlier minor lava flow, there are many archeologists who still believe that the date is contradicted by findings in Egyptian and Theran excavations.

Buried Egyptian and Cypriot pottery found on Thera were dated to a later period than the radiometric dates for the eruption, and, since the conventional Egyptian chronology has been established by numerous archaeological studies, the exact date of the eruption remains controversial.

Because of all the contradicting evidence, the exact date of the eruption has been difficult to determine. For most of the twentieth century, archaeologists placed it at approximately 1500 BCE, but this date appeared to be too young as radiocarbon dating analysis of that OLIVE TREE which was buried beneath “A” lava flow from the volcano on Santorini, indicate that the particular lava flow in which the olive tree was imbedded, occurred between 1627 BCE and 1600 BCE.

But at Tell el Dab'a in Egypt, pumice found at this location has been dated to 1540 BCE, closer to the traditionally accepted date of Thera's eruption. This matches the composition of the Thera eruption.

So there you go girl, the pumice found at Tell el Dab'a has been dated to 1540 BCE, which matches the composition of the Thera eruption, and the exodus of the Shepherd kings in 1567 B.C..

Last edited:

Riders

I have said previously in this thread, that I believe that it was the explosion of the Island of Thira, which caused the so-called miracles at the precise time of the Exodus. But the exact date of the eruption, however, is still controversial. Radiocarbon dating indicates that the eruption occurred about 1645—1600 BC.[4] These dates, however, conflict with the usual date range from archaeological evidence, which is between about 1550 and 1500 BC.[5] For more discussion, see the article on the Minoan eruption.

I agree this is absurd, its very questionable. Theres no proof here.

The Anointed

I agree this is absurd, its very questionable. Theres no proof here.

All the proof I need girly. You cannot prove that the island of Thira did not explode in the latter half of the 15th century B.C., Nor can you prove that Josephus the historian who identifies the Hyksos Shepherd Kings as Israelites who left Egypt in 1567 B.C., some 40 years prior to the final destruction of Jericho on its original site as verified by Kathleen Kenyon, was wrong.