• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Effects of names of God of the Sephirot?

agorman

Premium Member
Hello, I've searched and read a lot, but unlike Hindu mantras of which their purpose is usually well known, I still can't find anywhere some concrete explanation on the particular effects of meditating with the names of God of the Sephirot.

For example a few weeks back I've meditated with "Adonai Ha Aretz" and my mind was left hyperactive for a week, until it occurred to me to balance myself with the Qabalistic Cross. Where can I find more information about this? I mostly found correspondences, but not the effects of meditating with a particular name. Thank you...

Echad

Sit down and say out loud or to yourself "Ai Yod-He-Vav-He" 100 times in the morning and 100 times at night. Every month or when you feel ready add 100 times. This is not meaningless repetition - it is the most meaningful. You are not calling on God's Name to be heard. You are doing it so that you can hear. As you call upon the name of YHWH, think about its significance to you. Over the course of a few months you will find the heavens opening and that the name YHWH is indeed full of all power and revelation."