• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Edward Snowden: WTC7.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Did not know WTC7 was a verb :D

Tomorrow will determine my opinion on the guy: If he shows his work, I'll like his math. If he just says claims, I'll probably not like it so much.

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
One generally does not give advance notice to people who are able to (and may well desire to) kill you that you intend to publicly release information that a not insignificant number believe might harm them (particularly given there is little to suggest that he would have had direct access to such information were it to exist). Looks like little more than an effort to make him look like an idiot. (seriously tw** is censored?)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
One generally does not give advance notice to people who are able to (and may well desire to) kill you that you intend to publicly release information that a not insignificant number believe might harm them (particularly given there is little to suggest that he would have had direct access to such information were it to exist).

Maybe he's a martyr.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Could you please say what WTC 7 is, then post it's abbreviation in brackets on it's first occurrence in a thread?

I'm going to guess that it is World Trade Centre, but still consider it good practice to explain such abbreviation.

World Trade Center building no 7 was a smaller building that was next to the Twin Towers that collapsed although a plane didn't hit it.

In my personal opinion, it's pretty obvious that the planes didn't cause any of the buildings to fall. A plane crash causing a pancake demolition style collapse is physically impossible.

FranklinMichaelV.3

World Trade Center building no 7 was a smaller building that was next to the Twin Towers that collapsed although a plane didn't hit it.

In my personal opinion, it's pretty obvious that the planes didn't cause any of the buildings to fall. A plane crash causing a pancake demolition style collapse is physically impossible.

I don't think that's true. I've read reports that do say it is possible.

Not just the crash itself but a combination of other factors involved. People like to say that the fire wouldn't be enough to melt steel (which is true), but it sure would be enough to put it under stress. and the way the towers were built, at least looking at their blueprints, a pancake style falling is what would make the most sense.

But I'm not an architect (sp), so I can't say that with 100% confidence.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
I don't think that's true. I've read reports that do say it is possible.

Not just the crash itself but a combination of other factors involved. People like to say that the fire wouldn't be enough to melt steel (which is true), but it sure would be enough to put it under stress. and the way the towers were built, at least looking at their blueprints, a pancake style falling is what would make the most sense.

But I'm not an architect (sp), so I can't say that with 100% confidence.
If you look at the blueprints, you'll see there are multiple vertical support beams coming out of the foundations of the buildings. The vertical support beams' purpose is to prevent individual floors from falling on each other. The design is to prevent exactly what happened. If the metal was put under stress rather than cut clean at an angle that would allow a pancake collapse, the buildings would have fallen sideways and damaged nearby structures. This was not at all the case.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I have a feeling a structural engineer rather than an architect would be the person with the most relevant qualification