• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ebionite restoration

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
Not that I know of. I'd imagine that most are associated with Messianic congregations, if those congregations were of the type that I experienced. Not all, mind you, just some. Now, in these congregations we tend to find like-minded people, if such are present. Birds-of-a-feather-fly-together if you get my meaning. If Messianic congregations were much much more numerous than they are now, then maybe those connections could form groups, that could split off, but that would be extremely unlikely now. Online associations are all that are possible now, given the rarity.

Ilisrum

Yeah, there are probably 5 synagogues and dozens of churches in my area, but I don't even think there are any Messianic congregations around here at all.