• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eating US Into Extension

Riders

Watch the movie Eating Us Into Extension. 10, or 25 years from now, we are goners, we are gone!1

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Yes, here is my extension.

55-1.jpg

:oops:

I suspect the rich are fatting up the 99% for harvest later.

abgzWYL_460s.jpg

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
I think you meant extinction. Anyway, I will be okay for a while. I have a plan and you're all welcome over for dinner, any time.

xhzmb-bg.jpg

Riders

Animal agriculture includes all animals including fish and farm animals. It is taking the water and oceans of the world and we are destroying it. We are killing ourselves with animal agriculture.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Animal agriculture includes all animals including fish and farm animals. It is taking the water and oceans of the world and we are destroying it. We are killing ourselves with animal agriculture.
Well, we're certainly killing the biosphere, but the human population is (currently) booming.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Yes, the production of meat requires a lot of resources which could be more efficiently used to produce non-meat foods.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

We've been farming domestic animals for about 10,000 years. I think the problem is more overpopulation. We're breeding ourselves to extinction.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
We've been farming domestic animals for about 10,000 years. I think the problem is more overpopulation. We're breeding ourselves to extinction.

Well if we run outa food, that ought to take care of itself.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
True

Scientists know

No need to worry, they'll solve it soon