• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eating coffee

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm typically a tea drinker and don't have a coffee maker.

But I was given coffee and I'm eating spoonfulls of it.

Do you think just as much caffeine gets absorbed that way as the conventional way?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Do you think just as much caffeine gets absorbed that way as the conventional way?
Not entirely sure as it would depend on how the caffeine binds to the system ingested in such way. Probably, but I don't know enough about the chemical to confidently say.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

You're eating coffee? I think that you mean it is black and thick.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

You don't need a coffee maker to make coffee. Simply pour almost boiling water over your ground coffee, stir well, let steep for 4-7 minutes according to how you like it, and strain. You can also make cold brew coffee by pouring cold water over your coffee grounds, stir well, cover, and let steep for 12-20 hours, strain. Pour into a bottle and keep in the refigerator for up to 2 weeks.

Cold brew coffee totally rocks!

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
You can also brew 1 cup at a time if you have a large funnel and some filter paper. Simply put the filter paper in the funnel, add ground coffee, put the funnel into/over your coffee cup, pour almost boiling water into the funnel in a slow stream, and let it drip directly into your cup.