• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Easter

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I wrote this poem for Jesus
Title: Easter
Jesus is a king
Who loves many
Died Friday rose Sunday
Many see him as Savior
But I do not.
Respect I have for him
For he helps many
He must hate what Christianity is to some
Who forget to love all.
Hail to the Shaman
Hail to a god of love and compassion.
For he is not my deity but I'll respect him
I see him a just another deity among many
But worthy of respect.

Imma read it today to him while lighting a candle as an offering. Hope he likes it

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
However, Easter is Not a Bible celebration. Easter means: Resurrection of Spring.
Jesus said only to remember his day of death ( Nisan 14 on the Jewish calendar ) according to Luke 22:19
Any poetic thoughts about Luke 22:19 ________

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
However, Easter is Not a Bible celebration. Easter means: Resurrection of Spring.
Jesus said only to remember his day of death ( Nisan 14 on the Jewish calendar ) according to Luke 22:19
But. spring is a new beginning of life. Isn't a new beginning of life what all Jehovah's Witnesses hope for and work for?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Im not a Christian so I don't have any thoughts on that verse. Im a pagan witch and Demonolatrist who respects all deities. I just gave Jesus a few offerings, and wrote him a poem on a day many respect him on cuz i think he's a cool guy

If he wasnt ok with that he so far hasnt let me know. I believe he exists but don't believe in the bible and see the bible as a book written by men on a deity I see the bible as an inaccurate way of knowing Christ. Useful but not always accurate. Filled with untrue myths of a deity like the myths of my god Loki who is real but the myths are just stories and ain't true they are there for lessons and to say what that deity is like.

If he's not ok with my offerings he'll just have to figure out a way to let me know. I don't plan on working with him not unless he makes it obvious he want me to work with him hes not my deity but if he want to work with me he can let me know I'll gladly do so tho he'd have to be ok with other deities too. I just wanted to do something to honor him and chose today cuz it's a common holiday celebrated about him. All I was doing was showing respect to a deity I hardly acknowledge cuz he's a good guy and I have plans to move in with a friend of mine who is a christian witch. No I am not sure exactly how that works and dont wish to debate on the legitimacy of her path but she does worship Jesus and I thought I'd get acquainted with him show him some respect before moving in with my friend

Last edited: