• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

East Star: The Resurrected Word that brought the new day

Yahcubs777

At this weak-end, and with maximum respect and reverance, in humble regard to the Work of his ministry, i acknowledge the seeder which soweth the good seed; for the Spirit has entered back into the Word which now standing on his feet again, the two witnesses the law and the Prophets, giveth light to the World. Therefore, the Sabbath day is come, and the time for playing church is at an end.

This weak - end, I celebrate the end of the Night Time of Apostasy; the end of bondage to the weak and evil men that killed the Word; crucified the Word and made merry that the Word was dead. They beat him, and bruised him, they gave him lashings, they robbed him on his way to jericho, and then they made it even into a holiday globally, celebrating the death and crucifixion of the Word. Oh! By thy Word i am sanctified, and exhonorated from the price I would have paid had i remained in ignorance. Thus, I am among them that have come out of her, and shall not suffer from her sins or her plagues.

I acknowledge the seeder which causeth my cup to runneth over from Egypt into Gigal, and then causeth my cup to runneth over from Gilgal into Bethel, and then causeth my Cup to Runneth over from Bethel into Jericho, then causeth my cup to Runneth over from Jericho into Jordan and across; which is the passover from mortality into immortality in life; the cross from this terrestrial into the celestial; by the very Most Royal Gene of the Son of GOD which is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the World; which i must fill my body with to the point that it runneth over into the celestial kind of body; by the original genotype of the Son of GOD; the plague of death shall not enter but shall pass me over, from mortality into immortality without dying at all.

By these four cups given to me by my seeder, who soweth the good seed, i shall be delivered up out of egypt, by gaining the boarding pass into my eternal country. By this very bread and wine, which cometh down from Heaven, which I so cherish, Oh which I so cherish much much more than silver and gold, The Comfort in my affliction is that I will migrate this physical body from this terrestrial into the celestial; that i will change this mortal raiment for the celestial kind in this earth in life without dying at all...

that the true meaning of Exodus, is not the journey of a large group of people out of a hostile environment, rather, the development of Immortal Body Parts that can enable one break away from, or get out of bondage of the mortal nature completely without dying is the meaning of exodus. For which reason Genesis shared boundaries with Exodus. And those Foreign body parts, are my exoskeletons, my boarding pass, the entry or the passover out of Egypt, into the Land of Promise; out of the terrestrial earth into the Promised land; the New Salem.

Therefore, I Joyfully celebrate the resurrected Word in the earth today which contains the substance of my salvation; which bringeth that which is not seen into reality...Which maketh myJoy to be full.

By the East Star which came, whose light giveth light to the world,
Indeed, the Word; the true Gospel is resurrected.

They said alleluia, I say hail ElYah, the east star which brought the new day; the sabbath day; the day of the Lord.

Last edited: