• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Each religion has some truth?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
and you think you are true to not worship the such mythological idols/figures, right?
Well, Luis has comprehensively answered your question. I do not need to add anything more.
I am in basic agreement with your opinions. I believe all religions (perhaps baring a few 'out there' ones) have a common source and the teaching of brotherly love that brings it all back to One.
You know some religions go overboard on brotherly love (Sarcasm, the opposite is true). That is disregarding Vyavaharika. ;)
Without introducing it, it would make no sense to create a new religion to start with.
What I follow or Buddhism, does not require a supernatural, actually strongly dismisses it.

Last edited:

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yes I feel that all religions have some truth within them, to me this is a mature and spiritual way of seeing religion, instead of believing you have it all in just one.

12jtartar

Premium Member
psycoslice,
Almost all religions do have some good in them, but it is not the good that adulterated God's word, it is the bad.
When talking about false teachings, it wax said, in the Bible, that a little Leaven ferments the whole lump. Consider what was said at 1Corinthians 5:-8, Matthew 16:6,7, 11,12, 13:33.
Just as a little leaven ferments the whole batch, so false teachings ruin a religion.
The difference between religions of the world, and the one true religion, is the fact that the true religion does not form their beliefs on the words of men, but they find what the word of God says about all doctrine and they change their beliefs to conform with what the Bible says. It is vital to rid yourself of any Home Truths, Sacred Cows, especially if they are Cacodoxies, which many of the beliefs are in the vast majority of religions.
Remember, the Bible says that there is only ONE faith, Ephesians 4:3-6, and that one is not hard to find, if you have the right heart condition, Matthew 13:13-15, Jeremiah 17:9, Proverbs 28:26, 3:5,6, Mark 7:20-23.