• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Each day is an opportunity for growth?

You will try each day to grow in virtue?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Each day is an opportunity to grow more wise, mature, disciplined, more understanding, more spiritual, more knowledgeable , more eloquent, more holy, more patient, more steadfas, more strong, no?

It means every day you can do something that will make you grow in some, if not all of those virtues, no?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I try to grow spiritually. But it's not possible to do so everyday. Sometimes you need a break from hard stuff.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I think that virtuous behavior is partly dependant on correct brain function, so I try my best but won't be overly upset with myself if my behavior declines with loss of brain function.

In my opinion

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Each day is an opportunity to grow more wise, mature, disciplined, more understanding, more spiritual, more knowledgeable , more eloquent, more holy, more patient, more steadfas, more strong,

Not sure the holy and spiritual is an option for some. However i consider each day a learning experience, unfortunately I don't always learn good stuff, sometimes the bad gets in the way. It's still an education whichever way it goes.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Your poll question has the word "try" in it, so if I answered honestly, I would have to answer "no."

I don't try. I do.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Each day is an opportunity to grow more wise, mature, disciplined, more understanding, more spiritual, more knowledgeable , more eloquent, more holy, more patient, more steadfas, more strong, no?

It means every day you can do something that will make you grow in some, if not all of those virtues, no?
Good advice for life right now. I like to keep things tempered for the overall picture though.

Not going too overboard with things.