• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
So, is anyone going to E3 this year? For the uninformed, E3 stands for "Electronic Entertainment Expo". It's basically the premier gaming event, with all the big developers usually there as well as a lot of small developers. Here's the link to their website:
https://www.e3expo.com/

I'm planning on going, in case anyone's wondering. A year without E3 is not a year, in my humble opinion.
Although 249 USD for a ticket is a bit much. :confused:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Meh, no interest in e3. These days it's mostly for the press and industry leaders to pat eachother on the back and make business deals. It's not a convention for fans. Actually I think that triple a game devs having an increasing division from their player base goes much towards the dumbing down of games to the same vapid open world sandbox (rip God of War), but that's just my opinion.

I will be going next year to Penny Arcade Expo (PAX prime specifically). Excited about that.