• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

E-School

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Anybody know a good E-School? I don't want to go to class. :((

Anybody tried 'online' universities? They may seem like a rip off and in my experiences they are a bit dodgy.

I was enrolled with my last e-school out of 3, this one being Kaplan. I'm infuriated I wasn't contacted my official transcripts were missing, but they had my un-official transcripts. I had already began the program and completed my first term - they left no guarantee that my transcripts could be used in the program for credits, my classes would be on block while my transcripts were reviewed.

I was just irate I wasn't contracted about this in the initial enrollment phase. Other than that dumb founding big **** you feeling from the people on the phone the schools presentation is low budget, It's 30,000 dollars for low-fi lectures, muffled audio and poorly created power point presentations, by these "Professors" and one Professor was a devout Christian that went on to sing hymm in a lecture. **** em.

rsz_gasp.png

I tried Colorado Technical University and American Public University. CTU isn't that bad, they're very assertive in interacting with you thoroughly and doing their best to ensure you're satisfied, that being said the presentations are inadequate for the price but it's not that bad of a program.

I may go back to CTU, they already have transcripts and files on me. I've got 5 weeks to enroll, just missed this quarter.

But I don't want to go to class... :(( For studying I.T. Networking, I really don't care nor will the employer if I ever go back to work.

E-School's a rip-off.