• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

E-Mail Role Play Game Invitation: Eldritch Horror

Popeyesays

Anyone interested in playing in a horror role-play game based in eleventh century dark ages Europe?

Regards,
Scott

Popeyesays

an email based RPG?

I write the settings and the non-player character script, you describe interaction with those settings and characters and with one another. I handle the character statistics and game mechanics, roll the dice and adjudicate what the players do with what the story requires.
It's kind of a joint story-telling. Written instead of spoken.

Regards,
Scott

Mike182

Flaming Queer
I write the settings and the non-player character script, you describe interaction with those settings and characters and with one another. I handle the character statistics and game mechanics, roll the dice and adjudicate what the players do with what the story requires.
It's kind of a joint story-telling. Written instead of spoken.

Regards,
Scott

i'm happy to play :)

do you mean to play it on the forum, or actually via email?

Popeyesays

i'm happy to play :)

do you mean to play it on the forum, or actually via email?

I can't put up props, maps, and illustrations on the forum here and it would be band wave turmoil for manyh. I'll create a Yahoo Group. You can send me an e-mail address by private message. You'd make player two. One more and we can start.

Regards,
Scott