• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dying 14 Year-Old Boy Wants Sex

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
But do you know what it’s like to be a dying 14 year old boy?
I know what it is like to be a 14 year old boy, with a very strong libido (usually directed at other 14 year old boys). I know what it is like to be in fear of death, both at the age of 4, and 7, and at several ages since for one reason or another. And as an old man now, even more so. And I still know that the sexual faculty simply will not depart! It is deeply ingrained in who and what I am.

And this is not surprising, for anybody who understands nature, how evolution works, how species survive (and change).

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Don't know if you suggested Bangkok because it would be legal, but if it's simply a matter of finding a willing female just about any country in the world would do.

A terminally ill 14 year old boy should have sexual intercourse with any willing participant of whom this dying boy wishes for fulfilling his dying wish of having experienced sexual intercourse in his life that 'd be nobody else's business.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Back in the late '70s I knew a beautiful teenage woman who contracted a terminal cancer. One night, one of her parents, hearing some noise, quietly opened the door of her bedroom to check in her.
She was with a boy. Her parent quietly withdrew.

She died later that year. Did her parent do the right thing?