• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DVD Offer - Yay

kadzbiz

G'day my RF friends.

I've been sooo busy lately in my great life. I have missed conversing with you guys. I wanted to let you know that I have an opportunity for you to own a copy of our first travel adventure on DVD called "Whiparound the Wimmera Mallee". If you visit our website you will find out more. I have just completed a final edit of the first series, being a 53 minute TV version with bonus material including deleted scenes, out takes and an interview.

My travel partner, Tony, and I have just finished filming our second adventure "Whiparound the Lower Great Divide" which I am now editing. It will take me a few months as I produce part time. I have the following options for my RF friends.

1. For a $20 USD donation to our third production "Whiparound the Apple Isle" that should hopefully be filmed early 2010, you will receive a copy of the first series on DVD and your name in the credits of the 3rd series. (Free postage worldwide)

2. For a $35 USD donation to our third series, you will receive both the 1st and 2nd series, but you will have to wait until I compile the second series . Again your name will appear in the credits of the third series. (Free postage worldwide, or for an extra $5 USD you can have them posted separately if you're in a hurry to watch the first one)

For either option, if you order and pay before August 1st, you will also go into a draw to win a gold nugget that Tony and I found on our first trip. Payments can be only made via paypal to [email protected] and all I need to know is which option you want and whether you want the DVD in PAL or NTSC format. If you're not sure, just tell me where you live and I'll work it out. Most new players these days play any format.

The production is being seriously considered by a producer in the USA will hopefully be picked up by TV in the USA in the near future, but until then, the series is not officially rated, but for your info, there is only the occasional use of the "F" word. I assume it would be rated M in most places.

Please note, you are not buying the DVD. You are supporting our third production and receiving a complimentary copy of our adventures.

Any further queries, please email me.

Best regards to you all,

Dan