• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Duckgate

Notanumber

A Free Man
This is interesting and disturbing. Since their handling of Brexit, the UK government has lost all credibility.

George Galloway is a friend of Julian Assange and he cast doubt on the whole story shortly after it emerged. Maybe, he got some information from Julian but the authorities did not like his stance.

George Galloway censured over Salisbury poisoning claims

I can’t wait to find out what George has to say about the recent revelations.

Altfish

Veteran Member
This is interesting and disturbing. Since their handling of Brexit, the UK government has lost all credibility.

George Galloway is a friend of Julian Assange and he cast doubt on the whole story shortly after it emerged. Maybe, he got some information from Julian but the authorities did not like his stance.

George Galloway censured over Salisbury poisoning claims

I can’t wait to find out what George has to say about the recent revelations.
All based on NO FACTS what so ever.
All GG does is say it wasn't Russia but I don't know who would.
He doesn't give any decent alternatives.

Duckgate - let's see what emerges, again it is all conspiracy theories.
Next thing you know they'll be saying the Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11

Notanumber

A Free Man
All based on NO FACTS what so ever.
All GG does is say it wasn't Russia but I don't know who would.
He doesn't give any decent alternatives.

Duckgate - let's see what emerges, again it is all conspiracy theories.
Next thing you know they'll be saying the Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11

If the door handle had been contaminated with novichok causing the Skripals to become contaminated on their hands, how could they go on to feed bread to the ducks and give bread to three children without causing those to become contaminated. Especially if one of those children ate some of the bread.

Donald Trump 'shown pictures of children hospitalised by Novichok to persuade him to act against Russia'

No children or ducks harmed by novichok, say health officials

Trump shown photos of dead ducks by CIA chief after Salisbury attack to clamp down on Russia